The World needs Justice ! (or just a therapy) (2)

[Pa ! Tarot cards flew over, stabbing into the ground at different spots.

One of the cards landed in front of Leonard as it burst into scarlet flames.

Amidst the flames, a figure wearing a half top hat and black suit walked out with a revolver in hand. With a bookish demeanor, he had black hair and brown eyes with a face with a deep outline. He was none other than Klein Moretti.]

Fors : Isn't it that guy whose true appearance resembled an elf, no, The World ?

Leonard had explained to them that the man on the screen earlier was The World.

[« You, it's really you! You really are still alive ! Die together with them ! »

Ince Zangwill's movement speed instantly recovered as he circled around Klein, trying to forcefully pull him into a dream.

He had been acting !

However, Klein was completely unaffected. He didn't show signs of falling asleep as he raised his right hand and pulled the trigger as though he had foreseen it.

Bang !

Ince Zangwill was thrown to the ground by a powerful impact. The cracks on his head widened.

« That shot was for Ma'am Daly. »

Klein said in a deep voice as he snapped his fingers. Using the flames that burst up, he flashed to the side of Ince Zangwill.

Ince Zangwill's eyes protruded out. As he moved at high speeds, he released bad luck in a bid to influence Klein, but it was completely useless.

« This shot is for Leonard. »

All the Tarot cards were ignited at the same time, like bursting fireworks. Klein flashed behind Ince Zangwill, cocked the gun, and relying on his intuition, he pulled the trigger.

Bang !

Pale-white blood spurted out of Ince Zangwill's left leg as it broke.

His running came to an abrupt stop as he even failed to maintain his balance.

Using the burning tarot cards, he repeatedly cast Flaming Jump, preventing himself from entering the influence of the black "hair".

« This shot is for Megose. »

« This shot is for the Keepers. »

« This shot is for the destroyed Blackthorn Security Company. »

« This shot is for all the Nighthawks. »

« This shot is for me. »

Amidst the gunshots, Klein kept pulling the trigger and did the corresponding reloading as he shot demon-hunting bullets. He blew through another of Ince Zangwill's legs, blasting open his forehead, causing his roars to turn into a whimper until he fell onto the ground.
Finally, Klein flashed in front of Ince Zangwill. He then held Death Knell to his face.

At this moment, mysterious patterns accentuated Ince Zangwill's almost-cracked head, creating an immense impact.

He still had the ability to resist !

He was waiting for him to approach and then use his Mythical Creature form to turn the tables !

However, Klein's brown eyes continued looking at him without reflecting anything.
He thrust Death Knell forward and pulled the trigger.
Bang !

Ince Zangwill's head completely exploded, and like a smashed watermelon, the fragments and the juice splattered everywhere.

Death Knell had sounded the knell for him !]