Mr. Fool, the mysterious ruler above the gray fog (2)

[The Fool didn't see any illusory star expanding or contracting with a deep red glow. Instead, at the end of the ancient, mottled bronze table, by the side of The Fool's seat was a clear radiance rippling out.

"It's a prayer from a non-Tarot Club member... Is it Xio or that lady with curly brown hair ?" The Fool speculated as He took His seat.

Leaning back, The Fool pointed with His left hand, spreading out His spirituality to touch the rippling light.

The scene around Him suddenly changed. He saw the overturned coffee table, the slanted sofa, books and papers strewn all over the floor, and a woman with brown hair struggling in pain.

At the same time, The Fool heard her prayers.

« The Fool that doesn't belong to this era...
The mysterious ruler above the gray fog...
The King of Yellow and Black who wields good luck...
Save me, save me... »

"Save me ? From the looks of it, she seems to be losing control. Her hair is growing longer at a discernible speed, and her skin is covered with a layer of sinister white light. How could I possibly save her..." The Fool observed carefully for a few seconds, then mumbled to Himself, feeling stumped.

It was at this moment that He detected in the woman's anguished pleas a faint, illusory, indistinct raving.

Yes, a raving !

These ravings were similar to the ones he experienced before rising above the gray fog, but it had no madness or evil to it at all. Furthermore, it didn't contain any obvious malice.

"It appears that this lady's state of nearly losing control is a result of hearing the ravings... If she stops hearing it, could she be able to calm down and turn for the better ?" In thought, The Fool reached His hand out to the rippling circle of light.

Following that, He allowed His spirituality to gush out of his body, establishing a firm and mysterious connection.]

If it was any other secret existences, Fors' life would have been over but The Fool tried to save her. Praise The Fool !

Even though He said that He liked equivalent exchanges, it wasn't really equivalent exchanges, they would never be able to compensate Him enough for helping them or saving their lives. Praise The Fool !

[Fors felt her head muddling as she felt her thoughts were like boiling water. They were constantly bubbling in a bid to break free of the restraints of her head.

"Am I dying... I don't want to, I don't want to become a monster..." Just as she was woefully thinking this in her mind, the pain flooded over her like a tidal wave.

Suddenly, she was wide awake. The pain, the irritation, the madness, and the despair, which she felt so deeply in her bones, seemed to no longer exist, as though it was only an illusion.

"I managed to endure through it so quickly today ? Isn't it longer during a Blood Moon ?" Confused, Fors opened her eyes which she had unconsciously closed. She found an endless grayish-white fog beneath her, and in front of her was an ancient, mottled bronze table.

"Where is this place ?" Surprised, she looked around and saw numerous towering stone pillars, as well as a towering palace that was propped up by those stone pillars.

Then, at the very end of the long bronze table, she saw a mysterious figure shrouded in thick gray fog who seemed to be overlooking everything from above.

"What is this place ? Who is he ?" Fors turned wary and questioned inwardly.

Then, she remembered what she had just done !