Mr. Fool, the mysterious ruler above the gray fog (1)

Meanwhile, as the memory in front of Leonard , Fors and Xio ended, they heard footsteps approaching them.

Fors was on guard but her friend reassured her that it should be the other members of the Tarot Club.

Leonard proposed to go and meet them and soon they reunited with Derrick, Emlyn and Cattleya.

« Did you just arrive ? Did you see anyone on the way ? » Leonard asked.

While Emlyn and Derrick looked around, Cattleya answered for them.

« We have just arrived and we haven't seen anyone. »

Leonard then proceeded to explain that, while they were talking earlier, some spheres exploded and showed them some moments of the past.

With a strange look on her face, Cattleya said :

« So we have to speak of The Fool and look at what may be His memories ? »

Leonard nodded.

Cattleya stepped back. She remembered the punishment she was given last time and felt a bit apprehensive to do such blasphemy...

Derrick intervened, his eyes shining :

« Of course, we have a lot to say about the honorable Mr. Fool, the great above the gray fog, the king of yellow and black who wields good luck... »

Some spheres exploded and cut him off.

The memory showed the gray fog, where Mr. Fool seemed to be divining something...

[The Fool's eyes darkened, turning from brown to black as He entered a state of Cogitation.

His eyelids drooped down and he "saw" the illusory yet blurry dream.

In the blurry world that looked in shambles, a golden, glaring sun suddenly appeared !

A low grunt resounded across the void. The pure and clean light suddenly lit everything up as the gold and burning flames swept outwards.

Boom !

The Fool was instantly expelled from His dreamworld and flipped onto His side as He shivered. His body seemed to become a huge bonfire which burned with a raging flame.

Rumble !

The mysterious space above the gray fog shook violently, and the lofty palace collapsed inch by inch. The ancient, mottled bronze table broke into a few pieces.

The terrifying changes only continued for three seconds before the world above the gray fog returned to tranquility as though nothing had happened.

The gold flame on The Fool gradually extinguished. He rolled around on His charred skin as He groaned in pain, until He eventually regained His ability to think.
He supported himself on the armrest of the high chair and stood up with great difficulty.]

The six spectators who saw this were shocked.

What happened ?

Derrick was worried for The Fool while Cattleya analyzed that He should have divined a God.

["Damn, did I just look directly at a god ?
Those who know nothing fear nothing, but those who don't court death won't die... In the future, I can't just divine anything and everything. Who knows what I'll see !"]

Was that Mr. Fool's thoughts ?!

The three who arrived were shocked at this blasphemy and decided to act as if they didn't see anything.

Leonard, Xio and Fors : We saw worse before...

[The Fool picked up a black fountain pen and wrote one line after another.