The World needs Justice ! (or just a therapy) (1)

Fors pointed weakly to the spot where the sphere was before it disappeared and turned to Xio.

« You also saw that, right... ? »

Xio nodded.

Fors : That madman...

Xio seemed to know her thoughts and reassured (?) her :

« He seemed to have signs of losing control. »

The three ignored what they saw and talked :

« Kl-, The World seems to still have secrets. » remarked Leonard

Fors found the key point.

« Still ? Did he have other secrets ? »

Leonard nodded and shamelessly exposed his vests.

« Yes, that guy has too many identities... Klein Moretti, Sherlock Moriarty, Gehrman Sparrow, Dwayne Dantès, Merlin Hermes... »

(That's called sharing knowledge and betray (?) your friend at the same time.)

Xio was stunned while Fors imagined another story...

Leonard continued :

« He has also resurrected... While seeing this, I realize that I can't even imagine how much pain that guy went through... »

Some spheres lit up again.

[Klein looked up at the oriel window. As it was already dark outside, it had become like a mirror, faithfully reflecting Sherlock Moriarty with his black hair, brown eyes, beard, and gold-rimmed glasses.
Klein nodded thoughtfully.

"I've been through so much in the last five months that sometimes I even think I'm Klein Moretti."]

Leonard heard his friend's thoughts and frowned : What ?

[Amidst the silence, many thoughts flashed through Klein's mind, giving him a lot of insight.

"However, I'm still Zhou Mingrui who's donning the skin of Klein Moretti... Someone who has never given up the idea of returning..."

He slowly closed his eyes. When he opened them again, the figure reflected on the oriel window had already changed.
It was a young man with dark brown eyes and short black hair. His facial features were unremarkable, and he appeared refined, but he had obvious eye bags with an inkling of a double chin.

This was Zhou Mingrui from Earth.]

The three had different thoughts when they at the man with elves' facial features.

Xio : Klein Moretti... Didn't The Star say that it was one of the identities of The World ?

Leonard : That guy had another identity ? Who am I ? Where am I ? What am I doing here ?

Doubting life.jpg

Fors : That would make a nice story... I have to write the story of The World anyway.

["Long time no see..."

Klein sighed, raised his hands and rubbed his face.

By the time he lowered his arms, he was back as Sherlock Moriarty.]

[Backlund East Borough, inside a two-bedroom rental apartment.

« Ha. » After receiving Mr. Fool's response, Fors couldn't help but laugh out loud.

As a best-selling author, she had a rich imagination. Before Mr. Fool responded, she had already come up with one terrifying story after another :

Mr. Fool had exchanged His death for George III's failure ;