The time when Klein was kidnapped by Amon (1)

Back to Audrey, Alger and Zhou Mingrui :

Audrey turned to Mr. Hanged Man.

« This maze seemed to bring up memories (somehow) related to what we said, maybe we could ask the truth of something we would like to know ? »

Alger (somehow) agreed with Audrey but didn't dare to try.

Audrey understood it and continued :

« Then, let me begin. For example, do you remember that time when Amon brought The World to the abandoned land of the gods ? »

A colorful sphere reacted right away.

[After entering the room, Klein endured the mental fatigue and physical trauma he received, and he began to chant the honorific name of Sea God Kalvetua.

Suddenly, Klein's body trembled. His voice came to a halt as he froze on the spot.

In his line of sight, a figure had appeared on a chair beside the full-body mirror in the room. He was a young man of medium build, wearing a dark-colored jacket and trousers. He looked like a mixed-blood man with Loen and Balam roots.

This was the marionette that Klein had lost—Winner Enuni.

Enuni smiled as he faced Klein's pair of eyes that could no longer move.

« Don't randomly leave your marionettes around. They can be tracked. »

As he spoke, he slowly stood up. He casually took out a crystal monocle from his pocket and slowly wore it on his right eye.]

Alger and Audrey : *ptsd*

Audrey : Maybe that was a bad idea...

Zhou Mingrui : Why are they reacting like this ? Do you have something against monocles ?

[Apart from his thoughts that still belonged to him, Klein could no longer control anything else. Even his eyeballs couldn't move.

He knew very well that this was likely a deeper level of "Parasitizing."

In this state, he could only look ahead of him in fear and despair. He watched as Enuni, who was wearing a monocle with a smile on his face, changed into Amon's original form. He took a step forward counterclockwise and opened his mouth to speak in Mandarin in an articulate and mellow manner :

« The Immortal Lord of Heaven and Earth for Blessings. »

"...Did He steal my thoughts just now, or my ability to speak Mandarin... It should be the former ; otherwise, He wouldn't be able to grasp this ritual..." Klein's pupils couldn't widen as he watched. He felt an unprecedented sense of anxiety.

As though sensing his emotions, the monocled man turned to look at him and smiled. He then took another step counterclockwise and whispered in Mandarin :

« The Sky Lord of Heaven and Earth for Blessings. »

Following that, this Blasphemer carried on the ritual with great familiarity. With every step He took, and every chant of the incantation, Klein's heart sank even deeper into a dark swamp, as though he could no longer see any light.]

Audrey : Even though he doesn't show it, Mr. World seems really anxious...

Alger : Has The World been parasitized ?

[« ...The Celestial Worthy of Heaven and Earth for Blessings. »

When Amon took the final step and recited the final incantation, a boundless grayish-white fog suddenly appeared in front of Klein. He heard layers of pleas.