The time when Klein was kidnapped by Amon (4)

[Under the illumination of the bolts of lightning, Klein carried a leather lantern and walked into the valley. He suddenly felt that the illusory pleas in his ears became even more chaotic and louder.
However, he realized that he had heard it clearer than before. Not only could he tell that the plea came from a woman and a man, but he could also vaguely make out certain content: The woman seemed to mention "The World" and "Backlund." The man used Jotun, and the keyword seemed to be "a ritual."

"Ritual, Jotun... That's Little Sun... Uh, that Chief wishes to receive Mr. Fool's blessings ? Mr. Fool also needs some blessings right now... The woman might be Miss Magician, but I can't rule out Miss Justice either..." The corners of Klein's mouth twitched in embarrassment. He turned his head to look at Amon in the pointed hat and monocle, and he said :

« Can I pop over to Sefirah Castle to answer a prayer ? »

« What do you think ? » Amon was taken aback as He asked in amusement.

« Since you want to play such a game, why won't you let it be more exciting ? » In fact, Klein didn't have any hope regarding his request. This was because, as long as he could return to Sefirah Castle, he could use the power there to make the first step in escaping from his predicament. This was equivalent to getting Amon to just set him free.

The reason he mentioned this was because he wanted to use this to start the subsequent topic.

Amon nudged the crystal monocle with his knuckle and chuckled.

« As the God of Mischief, I've been alive since the Third Epoch. I believe you know what that means.
Yes, what do you want to ask ? »

"...This is an accurate grasp of my state of mind and thoughts..." Klein sighed and asked :

« Why did you parasitize the City of Silver's exploration team back then ? You even patiently stayed in the dungeon for decades. »

Amon nodded and replied in a relaxed manner :

« I had a premonition that the City of Silver would obtain extremely important information. Now, this prophecy has come true, right, Mr. Fool ? »

"...He did all of that just to wait for me and the Tarot Club ? From the looks of it, this Marauder pathway's King of Angels can see the disturbances in fate caused by Sefirah Castle to a certain extent..." Klein had never expected the answer, leaving him momentarily at a loss as to how to continue the topic.

After about ten seconds, he sighed and said :

« You're really patient. »

« This has nothing to do with patience. It didn't take too much of my time. » Amon casually replied.

"...I'm still used to using a human's standards when talking about a deity. To Amon, who was born as a complete Mythical Creature, a few decades is nothing. He might even be more than 3000 years old..." Klein regulated what he knew and asked again :

« The City of Silver is one of the few places that persist on believing in your father. Aren't you going overboard with what you did to the expedition team ? »

Amon turned his head and glanced at him with his monocled right eye. He said with an indifferent smile :

« If it wasn't for their faith in my father, the City of Silver would've already been reduced to ruins.
Heh heh, according to my observations, they're hiding quite a significant secret. As for what it is, because of the gaze directed by you and The Hanged Man, I haven't had the chance to pry into it. »

"...A trueborn Mythical Creature. The deaths of just a few humans might be equivalent to trampling a few ants to death. He wouldn't take it to heart at all... The City of Silver actually has a secret that even Amon thinks is a big secret... What could it be ?" Klein thoughtfully changed the topic.