unexpeting meeting of a fox

I was walking in an alley alone. Like usual. I don't know how long it's been not like I've been looking. I walked using the echo location to help me travel. I grew used to seeing the way I see now...I miss seeing many colors other than black, white and green outlines. Bug at least I see people soul colors. That's nice.

Suddenly I heard a scream making me jump looking up to see an outline of something heading right to ME!?!!

Before I could even react on what just happened the object landed on my back. Groaning softly at the landing the thing gave me. I made the object get off as I stood up, fixing my braid slightly then turned to face the object. It was a green outline of something. It wasn't human although.

It was a small animal shape. A fox maybe? The structure reminded me of a fox. Being an animal nerd while an Undertale fan helped lot. I figured it wasn't a normal fox for foxes doesn't fly at you..."hey your not dead, are you?" I asked, I honestly was worried for the small creature...no response, hm. Probably knocked out.

"What was that?" I heard someone say lowly trying to be silent. Kind of hard to hear when you seriously need hearing to survive. Freezing I looked over where I heard the sound. Humans.

I swiftly picked up the fox and made sure not to leave any of my objects behind to reveal where I was. As I quickly ran in the other direction. Making sure the echo locations showed me it wasn't a dead end. It wasn't. I didn't hear the humans anymore, so I deemed that it safe...for now.

I lowered the fox to the side for a moment before taking my soft blanket...which I have no idea what color it is and placed it on the floor, so the fox isn't laying on the dirty ground.

Now I just need to wait for them to wake up....

----time skip----

I silently stood off in the distance, silently listening around for threats, we aren't in a good place, and I haven't gotten the chance to look around yet. Even though I can only follow the echoes and outlines of objects. Suddenly I heard a groan, making me quickly look over keeping my distance from it to be safe.

"..." I silently narrowed my eyes but kept my parament smile as real as possible. "You doing, okay? You fell really high up." I asked, unaware my voice is slightly different to non-skeletons. But not like I knew I didn't see any skeleton OC's before.

They didn't answer as their outlined form moved slightly. "You didn't die by using me as a landing pad from an airplane like sonic the hedgehog." I joked trying to lighten the mood. It seemed to help lighten the mood.

The fox snapped out their shock before shuttering out "T-That wasn't I-I was expecting...A-are you a skeleton?" the fox asked noticing their green outlined shifted a bit, but I remained unfazed.

I didn't respond right away, picking up my bag. Grabbing the white outlined object that I knew held liquid. I ignored the feeling on being stared knowing they were just curious. "Well, that wasn't a good plan. You're lucky it wasn't humans who found you here." I spoke, feeling sorrow remembering my parents who was killed.

 I then remembered the question on being a skeleton, so I responded with a "Nope! I'm a walking decoration for Halloween! Here. Some water." I spoke handing the object I was holding, silently snickering knowing they are going to question where I grabbed it for I didn't show I grabbed it from my bag.

I silently waited for them to respond, not like I can see their face or expressions, unless I read their emotions from their soul. I felt lazy on reading their soul emotions which would be foolish of me. "Ah, I don't need to drink water. But thanks anyway. When you say humans...do you mean those government people who claimed we are bad?" They asked.