Information on my OC

Sorry, it took forever on the information of my OC. More information may be added, not sure.

Name: Sight

Nickname: Clear

Age: 15

Gender: Genderfluid, but prefers being called a female

Pronouns: She/her.

species: Skeleton.

Sexually: Uh both I guess??? (I didn't think of this part. XD)

Blood color: Red

Looks: White short hair with a purple-pink fade, with soft wolf ears, bright blue eyes with sapphire circles, bones are pure white, has a very fluffy soft tail that is pure white with a pink tip.

Clothes: White and pink sweater, has a single pink stripe on the ends and on the center where the pockets are that has two large triangles slightly up. Pants is white with pink looking design with small pink squares at the bottom close to the single pink stripe. Shoes is regular tennis shoes with black, blue and blue deign.

Bone color: White

Eye color: light blue with dark sapphire blue.

L.O.V.E (LV): 10

Personality: Playful, kind, loyal, can have a short temper, prankster, loves puns, weird, chaotic, protective, love colors (including white).

Magic attacks: blue soul, bone attacks, gaster blasters, echo location, teliporting, REWIND

what rewind is: Kinda like a RESET, but you can control how far back you want to go or you can watch it like a TV on something in the past. (Sight can see it like a TV due to it being her power, also one of the few things which makes her able to see things like she isn't blind)

Knowledge on her magic strength: her magic attacks aren't powerful. But their dangerous if you know how to use them.

Pattern of attacks: there isn't a pattern, that is what makes them deadly due to tricks, you don't need power to be dangerous, you just need to know how to use them. Knowledge is power after all.

Reason for her looks: her ears is what helps with catching the sound due to her eyes are unable to do it. Her tail moves around making sound in a way which helps her see. (It also just fits with the ears)

Extra stuff she has: Has small cat like cats, its retractable.

-------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

She's blind. :>

..

..

BUT

..

She uses echo location to see!!! This causes her to be able to see souls and outlined objects or people! Which makes it hard to lie to her because your soul will show the emotion of it. 

What it looks like in her eyes:
Green outline- your alive and a person, OC or human or animal

White outline- objects or liquid, walls/surroundings Or a dead person (will have a shape of a living thing)

Red- magic (will be able to sense who the magic belongs to)

Problems with using echo location: if your soulless or know how to be quite and silent AND hide the soul she will not be able to see them, but if you just be quiet, she won't see them as quickly This also includes when she is trapped in a room that collects sound. Another issue is that she is in the air, you can't make much sound in the air.
--------------

Gatcha life style on her looks-

Hand drawn style- (Still underworks)

Hand drawn style-
(Still underworks)

Electrical drawn style-
(Still underworks)

Napkin drawn style-
(Yes I draw on napkins and still underworks)
--------

Here is what I mostly wrote so far about my OC, PinkieKidoCup
Feel free to ask questions or something that doesn't make sense. Also my OC isn't complete so I might add a thing or two or even change. Their looks will stay the same, their origins may be changed.

for I have 3 origin ideas, for them.

1- Being created by dark magic in some random timeline of the classical undertale, first looking like melting ink blobs, freaking out the humans that summoned her, screaming out "DEVIL" before running away, Sight turned to her form to this day. Confused on who she was as she looked at her hands. "...", now she's going to random timelines, random AU's, helping them as best as she could...but deep down she is breaking down, she just wants a family.

2.- She's reborn and now doing a bunch of crap in the multiverse timelines/AU's changing reality.

3- Au: Eclipetale

A general and a part of a war between day and night. Deadly and chaotic and uh, lots of deaths? It's just a war and the rulers are crazy lol.