Waking up in an unknown territory part 1

Groaning softly, a black void in my vision is seen as I sleepily tried to look around. I didn't have the desire to move or anything. I heard something making me slowly look over feeling dizzy, I saw a slightly blurry soul, but I felt so tired. I just closed my eyes again, falling unconscious again. Having a needed sleep.

(Time skip)

I felt something being placed on me, which caused me to flinch moving away, but felt something grab me carefully making sure I don't move. I saw a blurry green outline of someone that kind of looked like a human?...

I didn't want anyone to be near me as I tried to push them away, mumbling for them to leave me alone, but I could barely understand myself, so I guess they couldn't. The person ignored me and continued putting something on me. I felt my eyes slowly close wanting to sleep in even more, but sudden pain in my bones caused me to snap awake, crying out with pain curing up hand on my chest.

It hurts.

Wait...humans...kido...fall...pain. Where kido!?!? I sat up, wanting to cry with pain due how badly it hurts, ugh feels like having surgery all over again. I shook my dizzy head, using my senses around. I also noticed that my 'moon' form is out. But I didn't care, instincts on finding my friend are more important.

"Who are you? Where am I? Where kido?!?" I demanded with an aggressive tone, taking a step forward. But winces badly, my hand going to my injury. Probably made it worse, I'm in no shape to move after all. "Did I become a furry!??!?!" I yelped looking at my tail, even though part of me knew why I had a tail.

"Calm down, I'm only trying to help you and your friend. I found out in the forest" The other spoke, I checked their soul which is a big advantage when your blind.

[CHECK]

[NAME]

[WILL NOT SEARCH, WILL ASK FIRST]

[HUMAN OR OC]

[OC]

[MORE INFORMATION WANTED?]

Ignoring the rest of the information, also ignoring the name I looked at the OC with a calm look, but that didn't mean I trust them...which partly makes me wonder why I trusted kido, well trusted them enough that I didn't feel like attacking at any moment.

For now I decided to observe, seeing that the green outline that had a human body but with a hat that honestly reminds me of robin hood. Huh interesting.

I go to speak, but a familiar voice spoke up, making me look over. Seeing far familiar green outline and soul, laying on a white outline that looked like a bed, before trying to go over to me, but seemed to fall off, hitting their face and looked like they made a small mess. Wincing softly at that, that's got to hurt.

Limping over ignoring my pain, as I went near my friend. I am still worried about the bullet, but I had a feeling I didn't need to worry about that too much. "You shouldn't be moving, you cracked your bones, but they're slowly healing." The OC spoke, as I looked over to them, nodding softly in understanding, before I could speak kido spoke.

"Good to see that we're alive. Sorry about before, I should have thought of a better solution...and what's with the ears and tail?" Kido spoke, before turning into a questioning tone. I felt my face go hot out of embarrassment about my tail and ears. "its uh...something I had for my OC, but I kept it hidden, it's used to help with my echo location stuff...I guess my magic stopped hiding it." I explained, not going into full detail about my other form. It was more than just an echo location thing. Yes, it helps, but there more too it.

I noticed kido tail wagging again making me seriously question if foxes do that, I don't remember if they can and I'm an animal nerd...or is kido secretly a puppy. Suddenly I heard coughing causing me to snap out of my thoughts looking over to see kido hissing at the OC, who soon spoke. "Please don't move. I had to remove the bullet that was lodged into your lungs. Unfortanally, there are some shrapnel's still inside your lungs and heart, I couldn't remove at all. It's good your body can heal, but it's healing slowly. So, you will need to continue coughing out the blood until its fully healed and removed." The Oc explained nervously.

...the way they explained something like that reminded me of my mom...

I looked at kido worried, not knowing how to help. But I couldn't do anything, sighing softly knowing that the other OC was the one in control...unless they press the wrong buttons. Limping back over to the bed, wincing badly at the pain as I sat on it, obviously struggling. But managed. "Guess we're stuck being here. Also...thanks for helping us back there...and is kido going to die?" I spoke, sounding grateful before switching to a playful jokester tone. But if you look closely, the question if 'kido was going to die' was filled with worry and fear at the single thought of my friend dying.

"Well, from what I saw when removing the bullet. The fox will be just fine." The oc spoke looking over at me before looking back at kido. oh, so they ARE a fox. Cool! "Can... can I ask what...happened?" Kido questions jumping back onto the bed. "Um...my name is Julian...a-and from what your both were saying, I'm guessing that fox is kido and you're..." Julian green outline motions to me. I simply stared for a moment before speaking with a flat tone.

"Sight. my name is sight." I responded, not saying the nickname that kido gave me, 'clear'.

...dang I sound cold...

but I also noted to myself that julian never answered the question which caused me to be suspicious of them, but if they wanted to do bad, they would have done it when we couldn't fight...unless they want to gain trust before attacking, killing from the inside. So in other words, I didn't trust them.

Trust is earned, not gained. I had to learn that the hard way.

I also noticed that their soul was doing weird stuff, but I ignored it, listening to them continue speaking. "Right...um...welcome to my cottage...? Um...I guess you can stay until you...heal..." Julian spoke, as I watched them move closer to kido, who looked confused. 

...that action brings a whole lot of memories...of people that broke my trust.

"Thank you, how long do you think that would be? We wouldn't want to bring any trouble to you." Kido spoke, making me frown looking out to the window, well my guess was the window. It held outlines like a window...I miss seeing the forest. the beauty of life...

I should be leaving when kido is asleep, I am not wanted. I never am wanted, not even my own family would want me...the ones that are alive. Kido can go somewhere safer, they can go to that OC town or safe zone, whatever...But I kept wondering on how long those safe zones will be safe.

"I'm not sure..." Julian spoke as I silently listened, my tail swaying side to side calmly. Kido was silent probably looking at julian before speaking as if trying to cheer julian up, making me look over. Their soul shown that they were a bit down for whatever reason. Oh, I didn't notice that their body language and soul language that their a bit down. I ignored the urge to cheer them up and apologize on being rude.

But I refuse to be that weakling anymore, my past self was just a burden.

"That's fine! How long have you been living here? I can see that some dust in some places." Kido spoke with a gentle tone, as I silently watched. "...well...this isn't my house..."

"The neighbor's house mode is on! Time to avoid the neighbor then or else he will throw us out with jump scares! ~" I suddenly blurted out, remembering the game I watched on youtube. Neighbor.

"...." the two OC's just stared at me as if I grew two heads. What? I'm bored! If I am bored that means I going to be annoying or weird!! "...It's a game. They broke into the house and it reminded me of it" I explained rolling my eyes, feeling a faded happiness at the memory of my old life.

"oh...I think I remember playing that game....So where are we going to rest? Do you have a room for us?" Kido questions, ok kido the boss on this stuff. Ignore me mortals!!!!

"I CALL SLEEPING ON A TREE!" I screamed out lifting my hand up into the air, i'm bored. Fight me!....I regret moving my arm like that...ow. my ribs.

I heard sounds of kido jumping off the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kido belongs to a wonderful writer known as: PinkieKidoCup

The wonderful creator of Julian is: Astral_Soul

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME AND PINKIE USE YOUR OC ASTRAL!! :D

READ THEIR BOOKS TO KNOW THEIR P.O.V ON THIS STORY! It would be fun to know both p.o.v's!! :p