Injured Escape

BANG

A horrible sound. A horrible sound that shouldn't exist. A gun's fire. I saw the green line of kido flew a crossed the ground, rolling onto the grass before going still.

The bullet hit them... I quickly ran to them terrified. I kept noticing that their green line fading in and out. If nothing done, they will die...I saw white liquid outline drip from their form. Blood. "KIDO!!! Can you hear me!?!?!" I asked desperate. If they respond in ANY way than their alive. They can still survive.

They didn't respond...all I got was ragged breathing that was slowing down, white line of their form slowly taking place...we're running out of time. I looked over to the shooter green outline that held proudness on their shot as they started to reload it, I knew my sockets were pitch black.

I turned my attention hearing them say "M-My Ch-chest h-Hurts...!" before coughing as liquid dripped from their mouth. Frowning I quickly grabbed kido, trying to avoid hurting them worse or even having much contact to add more stress. "Sorry." I mumbles as I started to run, trying to use what's left of my magic to teleport us out. I didn't know how to. I just wanted us to get out of here so I can tend to their wounds more safely.

I started to run. with them in my arms, as I quickly avoided the humans that got here. But suddenly pain stuck in my arm making me cry out with a huge amount of pain in my arm. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was terrified.

Memories of my parent's death run in my mind over and over. I didn't want another soul to die...

please...not again.

'GET US OUT OF HERE STUPID MAGIC!!' I screamed in my head, before suddenly feeling my magic teleport us out. I landed hard on the ground hurting my arm even more but ignored it as I quickly moved off to the side and started to check kido injury, remembering that I am blind, but right now stopping the bleeding important.

So, I grabbed my bag to pull out a blanket... something to use!!! ...the blanket gone...I probably lost it when I fell down my bag does look open. I also sensed we were in some kind of alley? I didn't pay much attention to it. But the echo locations made it feel like that.

So, I did the quickest action I thought off. using my shirt. my shirt was okay enough to use till I find something better. I took it off and tied it around the fox injury, keeping it tight enough to not fall off but not hard enough to hurt.

Thank goodness for going to my mom's nursing classing so I did online schoolwork.... but it didn't help that my magic was so weak...I wanted to sleep. but I didn't...I didn't realize my eye lights shaped into crescents showing that my magic was low...

But when i was working with the injury. I heard a scream...a human scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I shook afraid but tried to keep myself calm as I concentrated on the injury. I'll deal with that human later.

 Suddenly the sound of kido was heard "Clear! Y-You're hurt! I... I have to stop the bleeding! Who did that t-to you?" I heard from them. I knew they were worried. I forgot I was hurt...

I heard them gasp for air making me quickly act, by making sure they didn't get up. Not yet anyway. "Don't move, you're hurt...and I'm fine." I stated firmly, lying about my wound that felt like an elephant sat on it before kicking it as I forced a smile to prove that I was okay.

I'm also surprised they didn't ask about the shirt and all. Oh well. I leaned forward wincing at the strike of pain in my arm, as I started to heal the injury, well more like force my magic to heal. I haven't learned how yet...or if I did add it, so many things happened I honestly forgot what I added for this OC or not.

I knew forcing magic to do something would hurt. But I didn't think it would hurt like I am getting run over by a truck or getting badly sick. It wasn't a good feeling, I wanted to stop. But I didn't. I needed to heal the wound. I heard more sounds along with sensing other things but ignored it as I concentrated on my friend.

I can't lose someone else.

"Stop. I-I don't think it's helping." kido whimpered making me stop, my bones shaking luckily not making any sounds, my everything as I smiled softly feeling tired as I moved my arm back wincing once again. It hurts...

"ok ok...I don't know how to help with that..." I spoke, not sounding at all calm like I tried to make myself sound like, before looking over to the humans. Noticing they were standing there doing something. My vision blurring.

...my magic way to low....

Before I knew it, I saw kido standing weakly in front of me. I blinked not expecting that, before going to speak. But what they said stunned me. "D-don't worry. I won't let them hurt you"

I only knew you for a day kido...why are you willing to protect me...worry about me?

Suddenly I heard more sounds and so many green lines that it was getting harder and harder to tell what within my blurry vision was. Too much sound. I noticed they held small white box objects, phones?

"Leave us alone!! H-Humans!! I-I don't want any of you hurting me or my friend!"

Friend?

I held my head at the sudden pain by the sudden sounds by the humans., and their movements, whispers and more. It's to much!!!

Then I heard a small sound, making everyone freeze confused I lifted my head. Everyone went quiet. "A diamond? ..." I heard someone whisper.

I sensed kido fear making me try to sound calm. My bones now making sounds. "Leave us alone!!! We aren't zoo animals!!!" I snapped feeling my magic trying to act up. But it was far too weak to do anything.

I wanted to sleep.

Then more horrible sounds were heard once again...along with sirens. Oh no...

.... not again.
Flash backs of my parents rung in my mind over and over. Kido going to die too....

But the sounds were to much, not even realizing that I mumbled something outloads as I held my head, feeling weak. Suddenly I heard two more loud sounds unaware of what they were or someone with glasses smirk and walk away proudly whistling. 

I wasn't able to figure anything out not even what kido said and suddenly felt something grab my bag and go up in the air. I yelped slightly not expecting that as I felt the sounds not go so loud. I wanted to sleep as I closed my eyes wanting to ignore everything and sleep.

I don't know how long we were in the air and that kido shouldn't be moving...but suddenly I felt like we were falling to the ground.

My eyes snapped open as I looked down seeing faded white objects that look like buildings and a green outline of kido. Without thinking I grabbed them pulling the fox to my chest.

I won't let you die.

Pain. I suddenly felt a whole lot of pain when I hit the ground, pain and darkness taking over me. My HP and magic dropping deathly low.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of Kido is: 

Read their book called "Undertale awakening: The life of a foxy" to know their P.O.V in this chapter!!!!