Chapter 6: Leaving with some flashbacks.

Still looking out the window of the place I was in, I didn't trust this place...good thing that I planned to leave. Leaving kido with that other OC, that other OC seems to be okay. So I guess it's safe to leave them.

It was quiet for a few moments, no one speaking, no sounds, nothing. Nothing at all happening...it was peaceful...I guess it's nice waking up that way after getting overwhelmed with healing magic. Heh kido used so much magic that I passed out...

Though everyone was asleep, I guess that makes sense why it's so silent...heh ironic that I hated silence. The sounds of something like a dog whistle in my head when it's so quiet or even have my imagination go wild...now...Now I want the silence. The silence kept me alive. The exact thing I used to hate.

The sounds of tears, pain, joy, music, chaos brings bad luck.

It brings death.

I didn't realize a single tear rolled down my cheekbone as I remembered my past. The past I wanted to forget. Suddenly a sound was heard behind me, making me snap my eyes open as I looked over, my tail moving to make silent sound waves in order to see around me. " . . ." my eyelights looked around, looking at the black void with white outlines. And that single green outline. Snapping my eyes over to the green outline alert unsure if it was a threat for a moment.

But after looking at it for a quick moment, I felt calm. It wasn't anyone. It was just kido, guess she moved in her sleep...that reminds me...I looked around making sure that other OC wasn't awake, what were they called again? Jenny? Julian? Yeah julian. But I didn't see Julian so I got up and started to limp to the door. It was time to leave...it's also about the time I need to do radiation hunting either way.

Carefully, I limped painfully to the room door, wincing in pain. It wasn't wise to move, but I won't leave now. I won't ever leave. A few times I nearly collapsed onto the ground, it hurts...

But I guess it's normal because I nearly shatter my ribs or whatever...I rather be hit by a ball.

What I didn't realize was that someone wasn't asleep when the bedroom door closed.

I limped in the forest like place. Using the echo location to see around me. So far only long white outline stick like things in front of me and every now and then I see a green outline of an animal.

I limped forward continuing on my journey on leaving. But my energy was leaving me fast. My legs shaking as my chest burned with pain. My breathing is long and hard.

This continued a for bit longer as my legs slowly started to give out, but I placed my hand on a tree. "Come on...come on. Just a bit further..." I mumbled to myself, before feeling my body give out on me as I put my hands in front of me to stop myself from falling and getting hurt even more.

I can't continue forward like this...sigh...I probably need to take a nap to regain my strength...I slowly moved myself to a better position as I sat down at s tree trunk. Tired from everything...

Slowly. Little by little my eyes started to drop. I didn't want to fall asleep, but sadly.

Sleep won.

[⚠️ WARNING! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS VERY ANGST LIKE. WILL CONTAIN THINGS SUCH AS BLOOD!!! READ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! ⚠️]

...It was a black void nothing around. No sound no nothing. Slowly walking in the void as I looked around confused...before noticing someone with red scrubs...wait. Their...familiar....

I ran forward to the one in front of Me. Not even aware that I could see. My vision like it was never gone. "Mom?" I spoke nervously stopping directly behind them, unaware of the brown-haired woman frowning before smiling turning around.

"Hey honey how are you?" my mother spoke turning around with a small smile, I felt tears rolling down my eyes as I ran forward giving a hug. "Oh!"  I heard my mother say as I felt joy before asking "H-how? How are you alive. Mom. Where's dad? I'm so sorry!" I spoke feeling sorrow yet joy.

"What are you talking about Icey? I haven't died. I'm perfectly alive and well.~" my mother spoke, making me freeze as I let go of my mom backing up, looking at the woman that still held a smile before their form glitched out to a paper white skin with black void eyes dripping black. Before it glitched back to a peach skin color with light brown eyes.

I froze realizing something. "...you're not my mom. My mom NEVER talks that way" I spoke backing up as I looked at the other. That soon glitched into that...other form.

"Why did you kill us?" The other spoke tilting its head with a frown. A harsh glare in its eyes. "I-I didn't mean too! I was scared! I didn't mean to hurt anyone!!!" I shuttered scared, backing up.

A hand soon went on my shoulder. Shivers going down my spine, as I looked over to see a man...that looked like my dad. But instead of a milk chocolate skin, black hair and brown eyes...it was just like my faker of a mom. Just...my dad this time.

"It's your fault we're dead Icey." My 'father' spoke angrily making me flinch back terrified. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I didn't mean to hurt my parents.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you guys!!! I'm sorry!!!" I cried shaking as I looked at the two forms of my parents, as the scene around me changed to two bloody dead forms. Soon horrible words started to chant around me again and again.

'Your fault. Your fault.'

'murders'

'killer'

and so much more cruel words.

"Stop It! I didn't mean too! I'm sorry I did mean to hurt anyone!! Mom dad I'm sorry! Wake up, please! Wake up! Mom sad wake up!!!" I cried holding onto my head, hearing gunshots around me, screaming sounds of my family. Before feeling something wet below my feet making me look down. Red liquid flowing up onto my legs. Flooding around me.

It wasn't red grape juice...it was blood.

I moved trying to get away, but suddenly chains went up to my arms and legs. Making me unable to escape. I tried... But nothing worked. Soon the red liquid flowed up to my face. "Please." I whimpered tears rolling down.

"You should feel shame. You can't escape the consequences of your actions" I heard my father say...

Soon red covered my vision.

[⚠️ Nightmare ended. you could continue forward if you skipped the nightmare scene. ⚠️]

Information if you skipped: Sight had a really bad nightmare :>