The unwanted life (REWRITEN, STILL HEAVY UNDERWORKS!)

I Just finished coloring a skeleton that I've been working on for the past few hours, who was wearing a White and pink sweater, has a single pink stripe on the ends and on the center where the pockets are that has two large triangles slightly up. Pants is white with pink looking design with small pink squares at the bottom close to the single pink stripe. Shoes is regular tennis shoes with black, blue and blue deign, white bones and blue eye lights, but in the corner was green eyelights with notes that was what her eyes look like her magic was on, along with notes on what her eyelights look like when her magic is low, teal crescents. Smiling softly at my drawing I held it in front of me. I finally finished my drawing. The sad thing about this drawing is that this OC is blind, but holds a 6th sense that is really powerful and that their sense of hearing is super strong if they use their echo magic to go far on hearing. It was an AU I was planning to share with many.

Smiling softly proud of the drawing I have created. I soon placed it down, placing it on my desk with my drawing still out in the open. But suddenly I felt a shiver like it suddenly went cold. I looked over to my window confused wondering if I somehow left it open without realizing it. But...it was closed. Huh weird.

I shook off the weird feeling in my chest, as I walked over to my bed, fixing it up for the night for I get lazy on making my bed in the mornings, soon I finished doing that as I laid down, closing my eyes. But the feeling I felt...never went away, instead...it increased.

I yawned, feeling tired as I stretched, rubbing my eyes as I opened them while trying to wake up. Only to freeze. Wait. Why is my vision black and all funky? I sat up, and looked around my room. It was all weird, white lines around me, creating shapes. It was so weird. Different...scary. I felt like screaming or crying in confusion. It was scary. I quickly shoved off the object that was on me, but it felt like my blanket. I'm so confused?!??! What's happening?!?!?!

I stood up, trying to see. Turn on the lights maybe? I don't know. What's happening!??! I took a step forward, but ended up tripping over another object, it felt like my shoes. When I hit the ground, I felt an echo giving flashes of images that's around me into my head like a photo for a moment... I'm...I'm in my room? Why does it look so different? What just happened- Suddenly loud loud sounds surrounded me. Too loud. TO LOUD!!!! I screeched loudly putting my hands to my head, It's so loud!! How am I hearing my neighbors?!?! What's happening?!?!? I held my head feeling tears roll down my cheeks, laying on the ground. Too loud to loud, weird vision, weird vision! Before I knew it....I screamed.

I heard sounds around me break and crash, before hearing my parents run in. They screamed, but I cried holding my head, my eyes shut tightly, I didn't know what was happening!! Last night I could see just fine and hear just fine! Why is it like this!!!?! Soon I felt someone hug me, gently shushing me. I slowly opened my eyes looking up to see green outlines and a teal heart. It was familiar. "..." I hesitated reaching out, but only felt something. "It's ok. It's ok." I heard my mother gently hug me tightly. Little by little I calmed down. This was scary...

I felt a weird aura around me making me look around confused yet curiously. I saw another green outline at the door, facing me. I saw an orange heart...what? I blinked confused, I wasn't used to this, it was hard to figure out what was what... I soon felt my mother...the teal heart one gently have me stand up, leading my thought. I looked around the room quickly, feel power from certain objects that held a red line. It felt like power, dangerous power. My mom led me around the messy white objects while avoiding the red objects. I looked around my room when mom led me out of the room, it...it was so different from before. It looked...destroyed. The footsteps made it easier to understand my surroundings, it was like an echo?...

I closed my eyes listening to the 'echo's', picturing my surroundings. It felt...normal. Behind me is a room that's mine...and is destroyed, bones sticking through the walls and outside...That's going to cost A LOT to fix.