Black vision

I couldn't see...I couldn't hear... It was scary...just like the first day this new life happened. But I don't get to live for this new life, won't I? ...Soon I allowed the darkness to take me, allowing death to take me.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my magic energy's low. Feeling different. Suddenly I burst out coughing as I felt water coming out of my throat. Ugh, what happened? I heard someone try to talk to me as I blinked trying to understand. Seeing a familiar SOUL and a familiar green lined shape of the fox. "Clear...A-are you fine? You almost drowned..." I managed to understand.

Clear who? .... I wanted to close my eyes again feeling dizzy but ignored it. But remembered that my name is sigh- er Clear. It took me a moment or two to be able to respond to the question. "I-I think so..." I spoke shakily, coughing more of the water, regret talking now.

I hazily looked at the soul in front of me, noticing the outline was...gone, like the echo location I use to see is being taken away, are we in an area where it blocks out sound? "T-That's good...where even are we? I remember running away from those...humans...how did we end up in a pool?" I heard kido ask. Oh yeah that happened.

I sat up, holding my head, I wanted to lay down more. But this was a new territory and probably unsafe for I can't sense anything... "T-teleportation." I shakily explained also silently showing I had no idea where we were either.

"Ah...you can teleport?" Kido asked me, sounding disappointed? Huh wonder why they wound disappointed. "We should leave. I don't know who's pool we are in. What if they come to check out the noise?"

Right...We need to keep moving. "Yeah...don't know how to use it sadly...yeah we should go." I spoke as I stood up much to my bones displeasure. The movement made me feel really dizzy as I tightly closed my eyes to relive the sudden dizziness as I stumbled back slightly.

Ok rule to myself. Do NOT go anywhere near swimming pools without floaties or something.

"...Are you sure, you're, ok?" I heard kido ask me as I shook my head not opening my eyes. "Just stood up to fast..." I explained softly, before stomping my foot. Feeling the echo location spread out, but I can't see it due it only leading to...dead ends in all sides.

...I can't get out of this on my own...

Nervously I opened my eyes looking over to the fading soul, is my magic going low or is something blocking off my echo location? I can't tell. "Uh, can you show me where the ladder is?" I asked hopping they won't question it.

"Ladder?" They repeated with a questioning tone, they grew silent for a moment soon answering. "This way." They answered as I nodded. Stomping my foot a few times REALLY hope my echo location is working and that it's just that I just woke up after nearly drowning...Nope. Can barely see. So, I'm suck in the dark...what time of day is it?

I followed the faded sounds of kido, but with water in my ears it doesn't help that its kind echo's yet blocks out my echo location at the same time.

"Where did all the water go?" I asked curiously as I followed after them. "Oh...yeah...I... drank it up." Kido answered laughing nervously.

Ok gross. Yet cool.

I tried not to make a face of grosses, I wanted to be polite... they did save my life.

"...you sure you're, ok? You're going the wrong way." I suddenly heard making me confused, I thought I was going the right way. "Yep. I'm oka-"

I get a wall hit in the face. Fun....it hurt. Confused I felt an object in front of me. A wall? I curiously yet confusingly touched it. it was wet. Huh. I didn't realize that I was acting...blind in front of someone. But I soon remembered, their comment on drinking...pool water.