Chapter 1

M/n pov:

"How is the exam?" my father asked not interested.

"Well... Uhm, it's hard-"

"What do you mean by hard!? You should be getting that exam perfect or not you know what will happen" my father said and walked out clearly doesn't have the appetite.

"I'm so sorry son, mother is not there to help you" my mom said and caresses my hand I looked at her and saw her face.

You see... I grew up in a rich family and a lot of people are always envy us, and it all went downhill when my mother's parents die, my mother's family is the one whose keeping us wealthy, so when they died it all went upside down, and mom has an unknown disease making it more worse than it used to be.

I open my eyes to see myself in a graveyard standing infront of my mother's grave, with a lot of flower, with sobbing noises around me, I looked around looking for my father whose nowhere to be seen.

After all of that the visitors went home and I stayed on my mother's grave, cannot believe that she's in peace now.

"Mom might be so happy right now with grandma and grandpa" I thought and went home.

On my way to the gate I saw my father's secretary.

"Mr. M/n before you go, I think you should talk about this with your dad, because I can't stand seeing him doing whatever be wants from you and pulling that 'I'm his father' excuse" she said.

"What did he even do?"

"He invested using your money, that you saved, I don't know how did he found it but I think it's when he took full custody of you, and yes he used all your money"

"Did you mean the 4000,000!?"

"Yes sir"

As I went to the door about to open it I heard a seducing laugh.

"Oh my god f/n, not there"

To be honest I almost puke because of this.

I then opened the door, and saw my father with his shirt unbuttoned, and two slutty girl around him, one is older and the other one is like the same age as me. It's honestly disgust me like how could he do it with an 18 yrs old woman.

And this angered me the most, we were there mourning about mother's death, while he's here having some fun with sluts.

"SERIOUSLY FATHER, MOM JUST DIED AND YOU'RE HERE WITH SOME SLUT"

*SLAP*

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO YOUR MOTHER"

"SO NOW YOU'RE PLANNING ON MAKING HER YOUR WIFE AFTER MOM DIED, JUST 3 HOURS AFTER HER FUNERAL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"And I heard that you took all of my money for the investment" I asked tearing up because of this bullshit.

"Look if the investment is a success then we will be rich again and you don't have to save up money"

"You know what? If we got poor or something happened to all of you don't expect me to help you because you're my father, you didn't made me, mother did" I said stormed to my room.

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

"HOW DARE THEM" I heard father yelled outside.

I go outside and see the slut and the sick excuse of a human, talking.

When everything is getting clear, I heard my father said about escaping with my money.

When I was about to hear the slut's suggestion I heard the other slut talking to the phone.

Making me go inside the room.

And the whole dinner is so suspicious, like how father acted like the opposite.

When I was about to go in the bed I felt a sudden headache, and my eyes getting blurry.

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)

Austin pov:

I'm currently on a date with this trash, she's so annoying, can't she see that I'm not interested on whatever the topic she's talking about.

Then the waiter served as the wine, which shut her mouth and poured me some.

I then heard a ding on a phone.

"Yo! I heard you're with trashta, good luck standing her annoying crybaby ass" I saw Wilbur's dm, I then take a sip of the wine.

After a while I went outside and book a room, as I made my way to the room it felt very hot and my vision is so blurry and I can't even walk properly.

"What did she even do?" I said and saw my room and went in.

I then rushed to the bathroom and take a bath to cool myself down, and to get rid of that annoying scent that girl was carrying.

When I grabbed the towel and wrapped it on my waist a sudden headache visited me, and it felt so uncomfortable down there too, and the hot feeling is two times worse than before.

When I went to the bed I saw a man in lingerie sleeping.

Then unholy thoughts went inside my head saying you should do it with the man, but he's sleeping.

I then sit on the other side of the bed admiring his face.

"He's pretty for a boy like him" I thought and drifted off.