Chapter 3

3rd person pov:

"Thank you for donating to our orphanage I really appreciate your help, and have a good day with the twins!" The teacher (is that what is called?) said and gave the document.

"I finally have their custody auntie Mary" Austin thought, you see auntie Mary is one of the closest and respected nanny at the Xia house, and because of that a little nanny got jealous and decided to poison her food, Austin then promised that he will have custody of her grandtwins.

"Daddy Austin!" Michelle yelled and run up to Austin.

Austin has been visiting them while taking care of the papers so he can adopt them, and now that he have his own company, he has his own house, he can support the children's need then why not?

"Now should we go home?" Austin lift the twins up, once the two heard the word "home" they felt warm and fluffy inside, because a lot of the kids in the orphanage often bully them because their "daddy" Austin don't want to adopt them.

"You adopted us?"

"Yes, now shall we go?"

"Yes!!" The twins then jump in the car waving at the kids and teachers in the orphanage.

(=^・ェ・^=)

A few weeks later school have started and Michelle and Micheal got bullied the first day of school.

"You don't even have a mother!" the bully said and took Michelle's colortools set (I have those colorset when I was a kid, like those huge case with colored pencils, crayons, colored markers and everything and my classmates started borrowing shit and didn't even give it back so now I have trust issues whenever this situation happened).

"Hey stop that!" the boy with side ponytail said.

"What are you gonna do faggot? Call your gay fathers, and what is this ponytail you don't even looked cute with that, hoping that someone will notice you" the bully said and pull the boys ponytail.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" The three looked at the messy haired boy who just woke up.

"Shut up freak you to have two mommies"

"So?" said the boy then glared at the bully making the three felt a shiver run down to their spine.

"That's disgusting, I heard mommy saying that two boys and girls shouldn't be together it's a sin!" then the bully got punched by the messy haired boy.

"What did you fucking say!?"

Michelle then stomp at the bully's face.

"That is for stealing my lunchbox and my color set!"

Then fight goes on until the teachers sends them to the principal's office.

"I can't believe that my son has a fight with a faggot's child, four faggot's to be exact" the "Karen" (sorry for someone who is name Karen)  said and crossed her arms.

"Fucking stop me before I beat this bitch in front of me" the woman said trying her best to stop herself.

"Ma'am please stop yourself, I too can't stand herself" the principal mumbled the last part and sigh.

"Like look at my son's face!"

"He deserves it!" The long haired man in girl's clothes said.

"This is why gay people are scum in the society, look at what you did for the poor kid, he's in a ponytail!"

"And I would like to talk to that child's parents, look at her she's the only girl here, who raised this kid"

"I'm sorry for being late, but Michelle's father can't come today because he's in a business meeting"

"Okay let me tell you that your son take my lunchbox and my colorset" Michelle said and stomped at the Karen's shoes.

"Oh you little brat do you know how much does this cost!? It's more expensive than your live" the woman said and slapped Michelle's cheek.

"I can't stand how you treat my daughter this way" a sudden voice caught everyone's attention.

"Excuse me sir what about the meeting?"

"Someone's handling it now"

"Just right on time Mr. Xia, I was about to go to your company and give you my offering to thank you for accepting the partnership"

"Ms. Rin, cancel the partnership right away, I don't want to partner with someone who hurt kids and insulted LGBTQ community, what sid they even do to you?"

"I never thought I would meet Mr. Xia in this situation, Tian Cai the CEO of the TC entertainment" the man said.

"And this is Tyler, my husband, and this is Lin my son"

"Oh you're one of the 10%"

"Yeah, and this is Lin Lou the CEO of LL electronic"

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

"Dad?"

"Yes Michelle"

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault, ok?"

_________________________

After few weeks Michelle and Micheal still got bullied by the students secretly.

Even though Lin and Hyunai (the two kids earlier) helped them.

That made Michelle grew desperate of having a mom, she doesn't care if her mom would be a man or a woman, she would just like to have a mom.

-ᄒᴥᄒ-

M/n finally got out of the house after a few weeks of Monica taking care of him.

"Be careful out there brother!" Monica yelled from the cafe.

"I will!"

After taking a walk M/n put his apron and started to wipe the tables.

Little did he know someone is watching him.

"He's like Lin's mom, and he's pretty he can be my mom!" The kid thought happily imagining some moments they would spend.