Chapter 13

3rd person:

As they searched about M/n's background they found out that everything, that M/n's parents aren't actually married so L/n's property should be on M/n.

Austin is silently gathering evidence on M/n's father's case.

▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼

"Mommaaa!!!!" Michelle jumped on the couch and welcome M/n.

"How was the cafe?" Austin ask from the kitchen.

"Are you cooking?" M/n said with a chuckle.

"I just want to try baking cookies with the twins" Austin said making his way to you while wiping his hands on his apron.

"We're making seasonal cookies!" Michelle said as she gave you a piece of white crinkle cookie.

"And what is this season?" M/n ask.

"That is the antartica, with it's ice melting" Micheal said.

"...ok?" M/n said with a questioning tone before tasting the cookie.

"Hmm... It's good" M/n said which made Michelle lit up, 'cause she probably put some msg in it.

"Oh right, I'm planning on making the cafe a cat cafe, I just noticed that there's a lot of strays here and there, we can do rehoming too for those who want to raise one" M/n said which makes Austin nod his head on agreement and Michelle's face to light up from the mentioning of cats.

Timeskip night time:

"What did you find? Any evidences? How about Mrs. L/n's will?" Austin asked while focusing on his paperwork.

"We found the fake will but we didn't find the actual one, I've already sent spies on the L/n's company"

Austin sighed, lifted his champagne.

"Hold my champagne" he said, hacking the L/n's company.

The assistant got panicked as Austin focused on hacking the place rather than focusing on the work.

The assistant asked him if he still has work so why would he focus on these things.

Austin smirked and said "work can wait"

He then followed it with "my lover's happiness is my first priority".