Chapter 4

M/n pov:

You're about to go and see the (cruel) world my son, you should be, because your heavy mom can't even stand up.

It's been a few months after I dropped off the school, and met Monica, she's the first person the I ever trust she's been helping me through this days and I'm grateful for that.

(≧(エ)≦ )

3rd person pov:

While M/n is there sitting some suspicious bodyguard was watching him from afar.

"Hmmm... Should I do it dad's way?" The girl thought.

"Michelle come on now we gonna get caught" Liam said.

"Uncle you don't understand I want this man to be my mom"

"He's pregnant what if he have a family?"

"You're right, uncle do a background check please"

"You think we should kidnap mama?"

"No absolutely not"

"But why? Dad do it all the time"

"Cousin tin is a Mafia boss, your dad is a mafia boss you understand?"

"Yeah and that makes me a mafia daughter"

"Absolutely not, I don't want you to it's dangerous"

"Awwww, uncle cares about me"

"No I care about the people who will meet you, you're such a pain in the ass"

"Uncle how do you think daddy can manage the time, like he's a mafia in secret and a business man"

"I don't know, that's why his father have high expectations for him, he can basically multitask anything"

"Dad's amazing, and a mafia whose friends with the law? How's that?"

"Don't ask me all I know is hacking" Liam said and focused on hacking the hospital finding any information about M/n. While Michelle still daydream about M/n and her spending their precious time.

"If you're finding any information about mama, I got it" a voice said, the two turned their head and saw Micheal holding an envelope.

"I paid someone to find any information about mama, and Michelle I don't want you taking mama all by yourself" Micheal said.

"It's tin's office time, you two accompany cousin to the office or not he will ask me for you to, I don't wanna get caught"

▼・ᴥ・▼

"Now behave, here's my phone do whatever you want from it, and if anything happens call ms. Rin" Austin said and handed Michael his phone.

"Can I have the phone brother?" Michelle asked. Micheal then give Michelle the phone.

After a few videos on yt, Michelle got bored and decided to go into Austin's photo albums.

"Now I know any daddy's secret"

"If we ever got caught you will take all the punishment"

"Don't worry I can escape any punishment in no time" she said and looked at the photos deeper and saw a young M/n some of them are stolen and some of them looks like those pictures on Instagram.

"Daddy already met pretty mama, this should do, all according to plan" Michelle thought and walked off.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw pretty mama's picture on daddy's phone, I'm gonna ask uncle Gou"

After a while of finding the two finally saw their father's friend that they are finding.

"Uncle Gou, do you know this pretty man?" Michelle said and give Austin's phone.

"That's your mama"

"I have mama" Michelle said and run off.

"What are you doing?"

"Gonna find mama"

-ᄒᴥᄒ-

"So I found the hospital, he recently gave birth to a healthy baby" Liam said.

"Yo' grandpa drive me here, my stomach hurts, and this is the nearest hospital please I can't stand this" Michelle half lied, yes it is true that her stomach is hurting, but it's just mild nothing special.

The two then hopped on and waited.

"So where is Mama's room?"

"203"

They went to 203 right after Michelle's check up, and saw M/n looking at the window.

"He's so pretty" the two admired his beauty so much.

Then Michelle decided to go inside and Micheal followed her.

"Is there anything you need? And I think you went to the wrong room"

"Are you our mommy?"

"What?" M/n was bumbfounded after he heard that word "mommy" yes he's going to be a mom and dad at the same time, but this!?

M/n don't actually know what to say at this situation, why would these two go inside the room and ask "are you my mom"

"Maybe you mistake someone as your mom?" M/n said hoping the two would leave him alone, he actually don't know why's he like this, is it because of the open wound? (The c section has it right, because I remember my auntie has this)

"I saw your picture on my dad's phone" Michelle said, it's not like she lied about it.

M/n thought about any boy he encountered and none of that appeared because he doesn't even have a friend in his days let alone a boyfriend!!