Chapter 2

M/n pov:

When I opened my eyes, my head still hurts, and my lower part too.

I look around to see a hotel room, I then felt someone touch my hand.

I looked on my side to see MR. XIA, I then realized we're both naked.

I looked around and saw my clothes at the side of the door. I went there but my legs gave up, I then tried to walk properly and quickly grab my clothes and dressed.

I went to his wallet and took all his money, but not the credit card.

"I'm sorry but I need this, besides you slept with me" I thought then walked outside the room.

3rd person pov:

Right after M/n go outside, Rashta saw this and go inside, take off her entire clothes and lay next to Austin.

When Austin woke up, he felt a sudden pain in the head, he then looked around to see Rashta and him naked, making him gag.

"So this is your plan, to drug me and sleep with me" Austin thought, then he rushed his outside the room ignoring his uncomfyness because he didn't go take a bath, but it's more uncomfortable when you're with the same room with a smelly trash right?

"I remember sleeping beside the man, what happened?" he said and massage his head.

"We should fix this situation later, I need to help M/n with his expenses" he thought and drive off.

When he went to a convinient store to buy pain killer and food, he saw that all of his cash is gone, but luckily his wallet is still there.

"Rashta you absolute bitch, fucking regret" Austin thought and let out a sigh then give the card to the cashier.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"So this is your room, hope you enjoy your stay!" the apartment owner said and give the keys to M/n.

"Thank you" M/n thanked the lady, and looked at his new bought apartment room.

Yes you heard me right bought apartment room, I mean what do you expect on the young CEO's wallet?

I still have a lot of money, I bought all I need, I should save this for the water and electricity bill.

I should go start to find a work, I saw a cafe right there.

After applying for the job he finally got in, M/n then requested to start the work immediately and the owner gladly took it.

"Dude have you heard about the news?"
"Yeah that virus 10 years ago, it's fixed"
"No, not actually they said there's still 10% who got the virus"
"It's fine, it's stopped spreading 5 years ago, you're safe" the man said and patted his friend's head.

M/n overheard about this and decided to see the news when he came back.

"A man who can give birth?" M/n then did a little research about this and confirm that it is true.

Time skip: 3 weeks later

M/n decided to go to the doctor for a check up you see he's been a little sick, especially every morning.

"Austin I heard your little crush is absent" Wilbur said teasing the man.

"Yeah, he's sick, I've saw him this past few days and he's condition got worse everyday, I tried to send medicine to him, but I think he didn't accept it"

"If you didn't just become a pussy and confess right away you wouldn't have a love problem here"

You might be wondering, how did Austin knew M/n? Well.. you see M/n is a scholar on the best prostiguos (help I dont know if I spelt it right) school, and there is a system that the scholars and the share holder and the students there have different subjects and teachers.

And M/n is too busy studying to care about popular kids, so he didn't know that Austin Xia is a student there.

くコ:彡

Austin, Max and Marc are just chilling on their dorm and suddenly Wilbur bang the door open.

"What's your problem!?" Marc said taking his headphones off.

"Austin, M/n dropped off and you impregnate the trash" Wilbur said making the twins gag trying so hard not to puke on their bed.

"What!? Do you know where M/n went?" Austin stand on his study table and take his coat.

"He's nowhere to be seen, you should fix the rumors of you making Rashta pregnant" Wilbur stopped Austin from going out.

My uncle just send me the cctv footage of the hotel, you can see it later.

Austin then went outside to send the footage to the principal, luckily M/n already went outside and the cctv didn't catch him, and never saw that someone came out of the room.

The principal made an announcement the day after and the rumor stoped spreading.

Austin is still finding M/n.