How I missed this

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I Groaned with my face in my pillow. "Good morning Ms. Hex how did you-" I then smashed the alarm clock with my right hand before it could finish. My sluggish hand sat on top of the alarm clock refusing to move. "UUuGGGhhh."

I could feel the sun on my skin. It felt warm and comforting, almost like someone was there with me to hold me to make me feel... loved. Pfft loved yeah right... Maybe that's not so bad.

I peeked one of my eyes open to see the sun shining through my window. My curtains hung to where they were just barely touching the floor. They had constellations that I drew on them. They were messy, almost scribbled. It looked like a child had done it but I liked it that way.

The window was slightly open just enough for a small breeze to fill the room. I felt it tickle the small hairs on my arms. Some tissues on the floor flew up and down.

Was it already time to wake up? I felt like I only slept for 20 minutes. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and groaned again.

I slightly lifted my head towards my alarm clock trying to see the damage I had done to my precious invention. My hair was sticking to my face. I moved it to reveal the alarm clock. The damage wasn't that bad. It could take me 10 minutes to fix tops.

My fist still sat on top of the alarm clock. I tried moving it but I was so tired. Eventually I was able to move my hand as I then started searching for my phone on the end table.

I felt the smooth phone case and attempted to pick it up. But it fumbled out of my hand and onto the cold hard wood floor.

"Noo Ugh" Is all I managed to get out. I just layed there in silence for a moment. I could hear the birds chirping and the rush of city traffic, horns honking, people shouting, kids cheering. I moved my hair behind my ear this time, and sighed.

I pushed myself to where I was sitting up on my bed. I let my hands wander around the bed to feel the soft fluffy blankets. I wish I could stay here forever stargaze and invent... sadly stargazing wasn't an option since the light of the city made the stars unable to be seen unless used by a telescope yes that was nice but it was also nice to just sit back and watch the stars and meteors while laying on a soft blanket.

I stopped moving my hands to where I could let them push me towards the end of the bed. My legs felt lifeless as I tried to stand up.

I then walked over to where my phone had dropped, searching for it under my bed when I finally found it behind my telescope. I grabbed it and unlocked the phone. I saw that Kendra had messaged me about 10 minutes ago.

_-Kendra-_: Hey since you're not sick anymore tomorrow we're all going to meet at the hideout and fill you in.

—-------------------------------------

Wonder what they needed to fill me in on well I was sick for 2 weeks maybe they wanted to pull a new heist with some of my inventions

—-------------------------------------

⋆ ☾⋆⁺Hex: Alright it will be nice to finally get into some action again.

_-Kendra-_: Ok we will see you then.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone in my pocket. I slowly walked towards my bathroom door stretching my arms up and yawning. I walked in and looked in the mirror. I placed my hands on the bathroom counter just looking at myself. I stare at my messy hair as I try to fix it.