A Dramatic Entrance

I was sitting at my desk leaning back into my chair, relaxing and started flipping a pen through my fingers. I had just finished all of my homework for the week, eassyy as piee. 

"No, no I went over that equation FIVE times because of you. Stop making me over think I'm a genius for crying out loud." ugh that voice keeps botheringgg meeee. 

"uughh shuuut uppp go away." I whined then dropping my head to the desk. "owch." I said and then let my hands droop to my sides. 

*EMERGENCY TRANSMITTER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED*

*BEEP BEEP B-*

I Shut off the alarm and then placed my chin up on the desk blowing a strand of hair out of my face slightly bored. Emergency? April needed help already? What could have happened? Maybe she accidentally pressed the emergency button instead of the one that I told her to press if she wanted to see me.

Hmm shouldn't risk it. April's apartment isn't that far anyways, maybe..... 2 blocks? I shoved myself from the desk drifting away with the swivel chair I sat in. Practically jumping up I then stretched my arms up and groaned in relief.

Grabbing my bag, I then quickly placed all my equipment in it. I jumped out of my window and grabbed onto the fire escape like last time, and eventually I landed on the ground.

I started bolting to April's apartment. I was running as fast as possible and I finally arrived, but I couldn't go through the door, I of course had to make a dramatic entrance.

Climbing up to the window quickly and quietly. I flung the window open and threw a smoke bomb in that had pink mist.

I jumped through the window and the smoke disappeared. "Y/n Y/l/n at your service April O'Neil." I did a slight bowing motion.

She had her arms crossed and furrowed her brows a bit.  "Hey Bubblegum, uh what was with the smoke bomb?" I looked up and saw 4 other people next to April. "You know I've always had to make a dramatic entrance O'Neil." 

I put both my hands on my hips and slightly leaned forward in a careless manner while smiling brightly at April.

"So was there actually an emergency or did you press the wrong button?" April pointed her finger to the boy in purple and rolled her eyes. "HE fumbled that thing and pressed the wrong button."

Now having a confused expression on my face. "You gave him my transmitter?" I stood up straight letting my hands fall to my sides. "He is the inverter person I told you about and they thought your invention looked interesting, so I let him look at it."

I looked at him. He had both his hands in his pockets, hoodie was up he didn't look guilty, in fact he looked emotionless. "Ah if he's the inverter, then who's the funny one?" The one in the blue hoodie slid in front of, all of them. "That would be me."

He then paused for a moment to look at me and spoke again. "By the way, that entrance was awesome, you totally smoked it." he snapped his fingers and made both his hands into finger guns while smirking.

I giggled. April wasn't wrong. He was pretty funny, to me at least. Everyone else either rolled their eyes or groaned.

"Good one... uh?" He put both his hands behind his head and leaned back a little. "The Names Leon, and I'm guessing yours is Y/n?"

"Indeed, it is Leon, it's nice to meet you. And the rest of you are...?" I questioned. "I'm Michael." the smallest one of them said. "Just call me Red." another one of them spoke

The purple one just stood in silence until they all looked at him "Othello von Ryan. Nice to meet your acquaintance."

"Well nice to meet you all. As you already know my name is Y/n. But April calls me Bubblegum so I suppose that's alright as well." April then walked over to me. "So what do you want to do first?"

I thought about it for a minute. "OH I know you guys wanna go see a movie. I know a great place that's only a couple blocks away." April looked at me confused. "But isn't that one closed at the moment?"

I laughed softly. "Uuhh So? That just makes it even more fun. Come on let's go, we can get pizza on the way there." all of the boy's faces lit up. "YAY" Red and Michael cheered.