Pie... with a side of depression.

I was in the kitchen tapping my foot impatiently as I wait for the oven to-

"DING!"

Great the pie was ready, I hope April gets here soon so I can get my mind off Sam. I walk over to the oven and take the pie out setting it on the counter.

"I hope they like it." I mutter to myself.

As I wait for April, I pass the time by working some more on my violin case. I sit down at the kitchen table, and reach into my tool box that I set down earlier. I grabbed my goggles and placed them on my head I look through them and observe the mystic energy in the violin case. Then I grabbed a screw driver and began to screw some nails into place.

"Alright that will go there."

"Hhhmm and I can do that too..." I trail off.

I placed the screw driver down picked up a wrench and got to cranking. After about 5 cranks I start arguing with... ugh, Them.

"Whatever! Even if she did that's her decision!"

I crank the bolt once more.

"Well so what if I care?"

And again, Crank!

"I should care! She is my invention after all."

Crank crank.

"She's a valuable asset!"

Crank!

"Caring for my inventions does not."

Crank.

"make."

Crank

"me."

Crank!

"weak!"

I cranked the bolt one last time which sended it flying.

"Oh shit-"

The bolt bounced off the walls, first hitting the dinning table light, then it came towards me. I ducked and managed to dodge it, but then the bolt flew into one of my favorite mugs, breaking it.

"WHA! I LOVED ThAt MUg! NOoO. why meeee." I pouted.

the bolt bounced off the walls a few more times and it managed to knock over a chair and also broke one of my light bulbs. I reached my hand out, jumped up, and caught it.

"Ha HA! I go- fuck."

I say, falling to the floor, flat on my face, it hurt even more due to my goggles being on my face . I lift up my head a bit and blow a strand of hair away.

"We'll that hurt."

Knock Knock

"Frick"

Was that April and the boys?! shit I'm gonna have to put everything away SO FAST.

"Hello? Y/n are you ok in there it's  Mary."