Mysterious Criminal Mastermind

"DONNIE! WAKE UP!" I hear a voice in the distance. I move, letting my leg fall off the side of the bed.

"Five moorree minutessss." I said in a sleepy tone I can feel drool on the corner of my mouth while I speak.

God I was so sleepy who the hell was even trying to wake me up? "No Donnie, wake up now!" I could tell who it was at this point, it was Mikey.

"Ugh Mikeyyyy, what do you wannnttt? I'm trying to sleep. I stayed up very late last night." I said then turning over to my side away from Mikey.

"Oh yeah I know you were talking with your new girlfriend but Dee seriously-" I sat up and cut him off "my new what now?" I asked him. Did he seriously say what I think he just said?

"You heard me Dee, anyways Raph said it's about a possible new villain." My eyes widened. "Ugh seriously another jerk we have to beat up?" I asked in a very annoyed tone.

"Yes seriously, now come ON. Lets. GO." Mikey started throwing my bandana and battle shell towards me. "HEY MIKEY!" but he was already out of the room. I groaned in annoyance and proceeded to put on my gear and head out of the lab.

But before I do, Sheldon gives me a cup of coffee and I raise a brow. "Why are you being nice Sheldon?" I asked with a hint of suspicion in my voice. "Because I just felt like it, ok jeez." Sheldon immediately flew away.

I examined the coffee. Did he tamper with it? Hhmm I took a sip, it was amazing. "Ah sweet sweet perfection."

huh that was weird he did something genuinely nice...

I shrugged off Sheldon's odd behavior while walking towards the main room. Raph was pacing back and forth, Leo was doing tricks on the skate ramp and Mikey... Well Mikey was being Mikey .

Raph looked in my direction and sighed in relief "Donnie there you are alright so listen up we-" I put a finger up to silence Raph while taking a sip of coffee.

I gulped. "You may continue." I said

Raph rolled his eyes and then spoke. "Alright Donnie, apparently there have been some graffiti sightings where crimes have taken place and since you're the... Genius, we thought you could get some more information." I raised a brow taking another sip of coffee.

"Finally you acknowledge my talent." I spoke while placing a hand on my plastron. One of my battle shells' robotic arms held my coffee while I tapped my wrist band. A projection came up for everyone to see.

Leo stopped mid trick and jumped over to see what was happening. while Mikey practically bounced off the walls to see.

The projection showed news reports of graffiti being plastered all over the walls of blown up buildings. Some of them were words like "Hex was here!" or "Hex stands for hex durr!" Others were just big Kaboom drawings. It was so... chaotic.

The news reports also stated that everyone always made it out alive. Maybe with a few injuries but never serious, which was strange. Sometimes things were stolen, sometimes it wasn't a blown up building but a prank where the inside of the building being blown up. it would be covered in glittery blue and pink goop.

"In one of the articles it stated that this would happen at least three times a year for the past three years. But now for the past 4 months it's been happening everywhere and there is no pattern, it's just completely random." I said scrolling to look at a different article.

"WOW that graffiti is rad!" Mikey sounded so cheerful but Raph gave him a disappointed look. "I mean uh-...... yeah, n0 it's still rad." Mikey said proudly which made Raph roll his eyes.

"So it seems like the criminal is very messy and chaotic. But they never actually left any evidence-" I paused reading another part of the article.

"wait no they have left evidence but it was fake. Which led to the police going on a wild goose chase where they were led to a "mysterious warehouse." I stated.

"Well what happened next?" Leo asked

"Well apparently they told the criminal to come out and of course they didn't so the police ran into the building." I said continuing to scroll.

"Once everyone was in. The entire place blew up with pink and yellow glitter followed by. The criminals' voice saying better luck next time." I said finally turning off the wrist band.

"So they've never been caught, not even close?" Leo asked and I shook my head. "Well that's gonna change soon." He said in a cocky tone.

"Well how do we catch them, Donnie you should come up with a plan." Raph said with his arms crossed looking at me

"Why waste my time on making a plan? You guys won't listen to it anyways." I said, rolling my eyes.

"We would to listen to it!" Raph

"When do we not listen?" Mikey

"Yeah I hate to admit it but you're right." Leo

They all said at the same time. Raph was about to reply to Leo but was interrupted by my wristband alarm going off.

"Well it looks like we don't have time to make a plan anyways...... Because it looks like our criminal mastermind friend is causing more chaos downtown." I said looking at the wristband.

"We'll smash e'm, like a boss!" Raph said punching his fists together we all rolled eyes.

"To the turtle tank!" I said

"Time to catch a bad guy." Leo shouted