Uhm, Oops?

I kept staring at the clock waiting for school to end. I was tapping my foot impatiently. Then the bell rang, and I got up immediately. "April O'Neil, where do you think you're going."

"Sorry Ms. Dove I gotta go."

I ran out of the classroom and out of school. I took my bag out and examined the device Y/n gave me it was purple with messy stars scribbled on it. This looked... Advanced. Donnie really was going to love it!

I put the device back in my bag and ran home to start preparing for Y/n and tell the boys they were finally able to meet her. As I was running, I saw the boys in an alleyway. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" Mikey looked at me. "Oh, hey April." Mikey said. "What are you guys doing?" I walked over to them curiously. "We are watching Leo fail miserably at trying to open a portal to Jersey." Donnie replied.

I looked towards Leo. He kept swinging his sword around. either nothing would happen, or a tiny portal would appear that would only go a few feet in front of him. I laughed, he looked hilarious. "Well, I have news."

They all looked towards me, and Leo stopped swinging his sword. "That girl that I've been telling you all about, she agreed to hangout so get ready because she is meeting you all."

All of them were about to protest but I stopped them. "Oh, by the way she loves inventing, cheesy jokes, pizza, and video games." I was trying my hardest to try and persuade them.

They just stood there in silence for a moment. "She Invents?!" Donnie blurted out trying to not sound too excited but failed miserably. "Yeah, she even gave me this." I took out the invention Y/n gave me and showed it to Donnie.

"My, my this looks very-" He went to grab it, but I swatted his hand. "You can do your sciencey stuff once you guys get to my place ok?" Donnie rolled his eyes dramatically and sighed. "Fine."

"Hold on so you're saying she would like my one liners." Leo chimed in. "I hate to say it but yes Leo, she would absolutely love them." He put his sword on his shoulder and leaned to the side. "Who doesn't anyways?" He said with confidence.

Everyone just groaned, "What my one liners always fire up the team?" I rolled my eyes and started walking to my apartment. The boys followed and I heard them argue a bit behind me.

We arrived at my apartment and the boys came through the door, Raph struggled a bit. I walked over to my room and started cleaning up. "Ssoo April may I take a look at that transmitter now?"

I turned around to see Donnie leaning on the doorway. "The wha?" He looked at me with disappointment. "The invention that girl gave you I mean come on it's obviously a transmitter April." he then went on to ramble on about some sciency stuff that I didn't understand.

"Ok, ok here" I tossed it to Donnie. He tried to catch it, but it kept fumbling out of his hands and he practically almost fell over trying to. I started laughing

"Ha. Ha. Ha. My almost falling to the floor is so very amusing, I am dying of laughter." My god Donnie was so over dramatic. He started examining the transmitter carefully, he looked pretty amazed and that was rare for Donnie.

He went to press the emergency button. "Wait! Don that's-" He was startled by my voice and started fumbling the transmitter and accidentally pressed the button. "Ugh Don she said that was the emergency button she could be here any minute now!"

He just stared at me. "Uhm oops?" I rolled my eyes, I dropped the broom, and it clattered on the floor. "Go tell the guys to put on a disguise she'll be here soon at least I think she will."