It's All About Misdirection

At the Purple dragon's hideout

"YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THE DRAGON'S TOOTH??!!" Kendra shouted at Y/n

"I'm so sorry Kendra, it won't happen again." Y/n was looking at the ground avoiding eye contact

"You're damn right it won't happen again! Ugh I can't believe this."

Y/n started walking out of the hideout. She then opened the door. "Again Kendra I'm really sorry." The door closed behind her.

She then pulled out the Dragon's Tooth from her bag "Nootttt."

"Ms. Hex, I thought the turtles had that." Sam said, confused.

"Oh sweet sweet Sam. you see, when I took Softies Bo-Staff and placed the dragon's tooth back on the stand I placed a fake one and hid the real one inside my bag." She stated proudly.

"So that means... The turtles have a fake." Sam questioned

"Exactly. It's all about misdirection."

"So thats why you left them alone."

"Well that and the fact that I felt bad for Softie. I was teasing him a bit too much and might have hurt his ego a little. Anyways, let's get home and start examining this baby." Y/n announced.

Finally they were back at Y/ns house. "Sam what time is it."

"1:30 am Ms. Hex."

"Wow, only 1:30 it's been such a long night." Y/n took off her gas mask and pulled her hood down. Then she walked over to her desk, sat down and examined the Dragon's tooth.

"This things insane." she muttered.

--------------

"I'm pleased to announce that we are finally an unstoppable team. And I've been waiting for a long time to do this."

Y/n's head shot towards her speaker. It was the turtles they were finally talking. They must have just made it home. (remember she is able to hear them because she basically placed a voice capturing device in Donnies staff)

Horns started blaring as well as music. "Successful mission dance parrttyyy!" Donnie shouted.

—-----

"Aw Softie actually thinks he won, how cute." She spoke with pity.

—-----

"Ah, it's like looking into a beautiful, beautiful mirror."

—---

"Ugh men are so dumb doesn't he get that he's not original anymore." Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

"He's just blinded by success Ms. Hex." Sam answered.

"Hmm I suppose you're right." She said examining the dragon's tooth more.

—----

"---But it's gotta be great since we can only use it once." Donnie said and then Y/n heard a THUD.

"What if we could use it to launch a whole network of satellites?" Leo asked.

—---

"Boorrriinngg." Y/n stated

—-----

"OR we could use it to power my super collider." Mikey suggested.

—-----

"Also borrriinnggg."" Y/n said in a sing-song tone again.

—----

"Whoa, how did you build that?" Donnie asked

"With some spare parts in your workshop." Mikey answered.

"I'm sorry, you went into my workshop?" Donnie said sounding like he was about to murder his younger brother.

—---

"Oh you NEVER disrupt the sacred space of a scientist's workshop." Y/n muttered while zooming in on the dragon's tooth.

—---

"Yes, and I also reorganized your motherboards by processing power." Mikey spoke confidently.

—--

"I am surprised you aren't dead yet." Y/n hummed while turning over the Dragon's tooth.

—---

"Smart." Donnie inhaled. "Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. What aaaa day." Y/n could hear him stomping away.

"Oh you know that's most definitely not cool." Y/n laughed a bit while speaking.

—----Time Skip—----

It had been HOURS and only about 20 minutes ago Y/n fell asleep with her head on the desk still sitting in her chair. There was a faint whooshing sound but it didn't wake her up until.

"So, Guys, who's ready for our big game of skate ball?" Donnie hollered.

—-----

The sudden voice woke Y/n and she jumped up. "I DIDN'T SET THE KITCHEN ON FIRE." She yelled and hit her head on a cabinet door she left open from above.

"Ooowwwchhh." She rubbed her head.

—----

"Uh, no can do, got lots of work, definitely lots of work." Raph declined

"Oh... Oh, okay." Donnie muttered

—--

Y/n yawned. "Ahh and so it begins."

—-

"Actually..."

Donnie gasped

"I have been looking everywhere for some swiss ball bearings. It is all about ball bearings nowadays." Leo just ignored Donnie. Then Y/n heard a thud

—-----

Y/n got up and decided to take a shower. She placed all of her gear in the washer and went into the bathroom. Then she turned on the water. "Aahh sweet sweet cold water." she sighed in happiness.

I know what you're thinking, cold showers. IS SHE INSANE? Well... yeah she is. But also she was running around chasing the turtles last night. It was hot and she was sweating. A warm shower would have been awful.

She had been in the shower for around thirty minutes. "Ms. Hex the laundry is done, do you want me to put it in the dryer?" Sam asked outside of the door.

"Sure, thank you sam!" Y/n called.

Y/n got out of the shower and changed into pj's. Hey it might have been day time but what's wrong with being comfy? Y/n went back to working on the dragon's tooth all day to be exact it was now 10:14 pm.

(I'll be posting the next chapter soon you might be wondering why there are 4 chapters in only 24 hours thats because I've been working on them all week with a friend so SUpRiSe I guess.)