𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖨𝖭

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗌.

𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖵𝗈𝗅𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗂

𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗉 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁

𝖠 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.

Long before humanity came to believe that supernatural beings could have roamed the earth there was a small village in Ancient Greece. Where the Gods ruled in Olympus, high in the clouds, the mortal world now welcome the first immortal.

The oldest vampire in existence.

Kyrell was turned in 30 BCE long before any other cold one could tear the teeth into a humans neck. Kyrell had his humanity stripped away from him and he had now been lurched forward into living forever- he thought the Gods had cursed him.

No

They had blessed him.

Blessed him with the speed of an animal, gifted him with the hearing and vision of a tamed owl- though they had threw a curve ball. He would live for all eternity he was an only child with no sister and brothers- no one to care for nor no one to care for him.

So he decided to create his own family and what better way to do that by making them just like you.

Kyrells boredom of being lonely gave the world vampires of all ages and the Volturi never forgot who had made them- shaped them into the callous beings that they were to this very day.