𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

The day carried on into the night and when Bella and Edward had stopped being congratulated by every person within a five mile radius he walked over with a swag in his step.

"You are the two I have been hearing so much about," Kyrell said to the two with a smile and it seemed his reputation proceeded him as both of their eyes widened.

"Your- your Kyrell," Bella stuttered lightly but she didn't back away she simply held onto Edwards's arm tighter.

However Edward had been able to read his thoughts and raised a hand for him to shake, "I take it Carlisle sent you an invite."

He took his hand and laughed lightly, "yes he did and it was wonderful," Bella relaxed and smiled when he took her hand and kissed the back off it.

"I do have your wedding gift," the two went to protest but he shook his head in denial, "no I insist- you two are now both family how am I to refuse you a gift." He took out an envelope from the inside pocket in his suit and passed it to them.

Edward read his mind and beamed at him before telling Bella to open it, she gasped once she pulled out keys and a map showing where they would be spending their honeymoon. "It's one of my islands just off of the cost of Rio and it has everything you'll need."

"This is- wow I don't even have words but thank you," she grinned at him and threw her arms around the man to which he stiffly responded by patting her back with one hand.

"Don't worry about it just enjoy," he nodded to Edward before he turned on his heel and went to find Antonette or Elizabeth. Though they both seemed pre-occupied and so he resided on the table of champagne that was set out.

When he was on his third glass he felt a body hit his back turning to see who it was he rose an eyebrow when he realised it was one of the blondes from before. "What do you think your doing?"

She payed him no attention and didn't look up from the ground as she went to walk away but his hand tugged at her wrist. "Now now love is that any way to treat a guest," she went to snatch her wrist back but once she looked up and realised who it was she seemed to have lost her voice along with her integrity. "Well?" He was waiting for an answer as his foot tapped the floor at an obnoxious rate whilst she looked up at him with her eyes wide.

"Kyrell!" Elizabeth's voice called to him and he dropped the girls wrist before leaning against the table once again. "There is no need for violence," she shewed the blonde away with a head nod who looked eternally grateful to her before practically running further into the woods.

"I was not going to use violence I was simply going to show her how to say sorry, she walked into me not the other way around." He said as if it was obvious and tried to waft her away with his hand as he turned his back to the crowd and focused his attention on the drinks.