𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

"Kyrell!" Antonette called out to him with an anxious look on her face as she found him stood next to Elizabeth and a vampire by the name of Kate with fond smiles on their faces. "Excuse me but I need to borrow him- both of them,"she jerked her head to the side and the two instantly got the hint.

Tanya was no longer with them and stood across the room speaking with Rosalie and Alice though she perked up when her sister walked over with furrowed eyebrows. Kate pulled her away from the Cullens with an apologetic look before she whispered in her ear. Their heads turned to the trio of old vampires who quickly turned a corner off the dance floor and to the back of the house.

"What is it?" Elizabeth asked as she looked back at the wedding with her eyes trialing over in search of a certain blonde.

"The women you were both just with, i know what coven they're from," she rushed out and looked urgent but the two that stood across from one another shared a glance of worry for Antonette.

"And the problem is?" He drawled out with expectant raised eyebrows.

She looked around and leaned close to them as if paranoid anyone would interfere, "they are the Denali coven."

His mouth fell open and Elizabeth's eyes widened in shock before they looked at one another in surprise and slight fear.

"Holy shit," Elizabeth said in an exasperated scoff before grabbing the two vampires by their arms in a hard grip that made cracks appear on their skin. "You don't think their the ones with the you know what?" Her question accused the coven who were hidden under the many bodies of humans that gathered round the middle of the dance floor.

"What did we ever do to them again?" Antonette retorted with a unbothered look to which Kyrell wiped off of her face when he turned to her with a serious glare.

"Since I was the one who ordered the Volturi to kill their mother." He sneered and raised both of his hands to grip his face in frustration as he clamped them over his eyes.

"Oh shit," Antonette gaped and turned to Elizabeth who kept muttering how fucked they were as she paced with a hand on her head.

"Well what are we going to do?" The brunette cut the silence that eluded the three with only the chatter from the background being the only noise.

Kyrell turned sharply to her and grabbed both of their forearms with a harsh grip forcing them to look at him, Elizabeth had gloss shining over her eyes as she thought of Kate and what she'd put her through. Antonette was filled with dread as she thought that if the truth were to come out she would have to leave her mate- or take her herself.

Whilst he had the blonde with tantalising gold eyes in the back of his head and his teeth chewed at the inside of his mouth as he thought of a lie. "We are going to do nothing we will pretend that they don't even exist. They," he pointed to the crowd were numerous bodies were stood in a cluster, " could have the one thing that could kill me and then what would they do to the two of you?" His voiced had lowered significantly and so had his grip.