𝐷𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐷𝑂𝐺

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

"You shouldn't have done that," Carlisle scolded the Danali's who were crouched next to each other on the floor after hearing the wheels of a car crush the snow. Tanya was looking to the floor where he had been sat and only snapped out of whatever she was thinking when Eleazar's wounds fully healed.

"What where we to do?" Kate shot up from the floor in anger and it was Rosalie who stepped next to Carlisle prepared to take the shock. "He killed our mother!"

Tanya stayed silent as she rose and went to lean against the kitchen island with her arms folded and expression unreadable.

"And you," Carlisle pointed a finger towards the family, "just tried to kill him- the most powerful vampire in history," he barked back with his face clear in rage. None of his children had ever seen him like this not even when Edward had become invested in a human.

"What's going on?" A voice from the front door asked in uncertainty wether they should step in or not.

"Irina you missed all the fun," Kate said animatedly with a crazed look in her eye as she held her arms open.

"Cullens," she greeted shortly and brushed passed them to hold Kates arm, "what fun?"

Carmen pulled Irina by her arm, "Kyrell just tried to kill Eleazar!"

"Because you tried to kill him first!" Emmett shouted back enraged by the injustice to which Jasper nodded curtly to.

"He started it!" Kate boomed angrily and sneered at the tall man who pinched his lips up ready for a fight until Carlisle put himself between the two.

"We shouldn't have done it," it was Tanya who spoke up quietly and all heads snapped to her, "it was over five hundred years ago it was stupid."

Kate looked at her incredulously, "what? You agreed with me when I suggested it," she was walking up to her sister standing face to face with her and Tanya was not afraid to match her.

"I did but now I've changed my mind," she said lowly with her hands clenched by her sides the tensions were high.

"Suggested what?" Irina had no clue about the plan at hand and was confused at even the Cullens being here let alone the most powerful vampires in their living room.

"When you left," Carmen told her gently afraid of startling her like one hunter would a deer, "we found out that Kyrell was responsible for killing Sasha."

Irina stilled but her first reaction wasn't to kill him it was, "how?"

Eleazar and Carmen looked to one another in caution they had told Kyrell it was the Volturi who said the dagger would kill him. However, they didn't specify which vampire it was but now they were caught in a threshold.