𝐺𝑈𝐼𝐿𝑇𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝐶𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

⋆ ★ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐⋆ ★

Carlisle desperately wanted to tell Kyrell about the Volturi and how it was all Caius' doing but he had never seen his father act so solemn. He didn't know what the Volturi where crafting behind their walls but knew it wouldn't be good and with the temper Kyrell had he didn't want him walking into a trap.

So, he kept quiet but Esme had told her husband that if he didn't tell him soon then he would not be allowed to stay in the same room as her. She had a soft spot for the old man who taught her everything she knew and would give anything to protect him- even if Kyrell argued he didn't need it.

But now Bella was about to give birth and Chaos folded quicker than a house of cards, Kyrell lifted her in his arms and carried her to the make shift hospital bed.

"Don't go," she whimpered to Kyrell with tears forming in her eyes as the Cullens faffed about with equipment. Her dull brown eyes bore into his and he couldn't say no she gripped onto his hand but it as well have been a feather in his hand.

Antonette and Elizabeth stayed guarded in the corner of the room with worry clear on their faces but too many people would've crowded things. Carlisle was not home along with Esme or Emmett but when he did get home Carlisle would have his neck rung by Kyrell but as of now it was up to his children.

Alice rushed in with them on the phone to their adoptive father, whilst Jasper tried to calm the nerves of those in the room.

Kyrell wasn't really listening to the others in the room too busy tracing circles around Bella's knuckles as he kneeled down next to her bed. Until he saw a shine off of the light and saw Rosalie with a scalpel in hand.

"Rosalie! Let the morphine spread," Edward barked back not wanting his wife to be in as much pain as she would be when Rosalie cut her open like a lamb to slaughter.

"There's no time the baby's dying!" Kyrell caught Antonette's gaze and he motioned for her to come over with his head which she did and placed a hand on the lower of Rosalie's back. Antonette had told him about the blondes obsession for wanting children and that now she was a vampire she couldn't but she would defend Bella's child like her own. It did make him cautious though at how she was willing to let Bella face pain in order to save a child that wasn't even hers but nonetheless he kept quiet.

Edward let go of her wrist before hovering over watching her every move as she cut open his wife who screamed loudly. When Rosalie removed the scalpel she was staring at the blood snarling slightly and moving it closer to her mouth.

Kyrell caught on quickly and shouted, "grab her!" Antonette wasted no time slapping the tool out of her hands and dragging her by wrapping her arms around her mid-section and carrying her out. Soon the smell was too much for Jasper and he looked in pin before speeding out of the room.