••BEHIND THE SCENES••

THIS SECTION MAY BE REGULARLY UPDATED AS I THINK OF THINGS TO ADD TO. (Also taking suggestions for what you'd like to see here—any questions I can answer, I'm happy to!)

(I don't really update my Pinterest anymore, but I do still save some pins from time to time, so feel free to check it out: https://www.pinterest.com/stephanie1201/_saved/)

••OPINIONS/QUESTIONS••

- What did you think of this third & final installment of Cordelia's story?

- Is Cordelia still your favorite (if she was before this series)?

- Any surprises or things you didn't expect to happen?

- Cordelia basically rode off into the sunset with Helen; how are we feeling about that?

- Thoughts on her family's reactions to her orientation & new life?

- Any other comments you might have?

- IMPORTANT: any loose ends or things I didn't explain or wrap up?

- Anything I can improve on?

- WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

- ANYTHING you'd want me to expand on in future series/spin-offs? I have a lot of things in the works, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on characters you'd want to see more of, get more of a backstory on, or storylines you'd like to read more about, etc. Drop it all here!

••FAN-ART••

IF YOU HAVE MADE FAN-ART (or want to) please send it to me! I'll happily feature it in another chapter. I love to see everyone's creativity and inspiration, and the various interpretations of the characters!

•••ACTUAL BEHIND THE SCENES•••

COMING SOON—this will be pictures of all my maps and doodles and notes.

Move on for... more!