•WHAT'S NEXT IN THE GOLDEN UNIVERSE?•

The PRINCESS spin-off/sequel series is now concluded, and I've teased that there is still much to come within this massive series.

I'm planning a big reveal over the weekend, but as an exclusive to those who have gotten this far, I'm going to give you the name of the next spin-off, which will be a prequel to the main series: the LEADING LADIES series, featuring Clémentine & Pauline in their youth. This series will be a duology  & will detail all the events leading up to the famed carriage wreck where Marguerite was found as an infant. 

I am also planning a full-blown sequel to ALL the books combined, featuring children of Maggie/Antoine, Céleste/Sébastien, Harriet/Jules, and others. It'll be set in 1818 and will be devastating as ever... you know, fitting for this series :D Not sure how many books, but I do have a lot of ideas... and also a lot of research (new era for me — straight up Regency!)

I'd like to do some novellas or short novels featuring "the guys" (Jules/Sébastien, Romain/Cornelius/Henry, etc) but I don't have full ideas yet, nor am I sure I could even share them here (the Jules/Séb one might get a bit raunchy).

And knowing me, more ideas will come along — because I could never say goodbye to this series.

Here is the cover & title reveal for the first book in the LEADING LADIES prequel duology:

Stay tuned, make sure you're following me for updates!

♥♥♥

🎉 You've finished reading Princess of Catastrophe (#3 PRINCESS series-part of the GOLDEN UNIVERSE)✔ 🎉