Chapter 5

I felt so strange after that kiss.
I saw my mother just cleaning up after dinner and my father in his slippers.
"Um hi mum, hi dad." I mumble as I start walking upstairs and don't really pay attention to what they responded with.

  I was nearly at loss of words as I licked my lips, craving his on mine.
  We should do that more often, but gosh, I wanted more than just kisses.

As I walked into my bedroom and changed into my nightgown I collapsed on my bed and switched the light out.
  I was softly awoken by the sunlight beaming down upon me, and I drug myself out of bed and yawned and went downstairs where my mum was making me breakfast and dad was fixing his tie in the mirror, almost ready for work.
   "Have a fun day at work..." I told him as I sat down at the dining room table.
"Ha, I will try, and I advise you to stay away from boys today." He said sounding almost like he was joking, but I could tell he was being strangely serious.
I widen my eyes at him and quickly responded with the automatic, "Yes sir."
How would he know I was out with Jimmy? 
Did mum tell him?
I'm sure she did, gosh I thought she had my back.
Mum sat the plate down in front of me with an almost apologetic look in her eyes.

  I quickly ate before returning upstairs and deciding to brush my teeth and change into something a little cuter, and maybe a little suggestive, but nothing that mum would notice unless she looked hard enough. Which I doubt she would, she doesn't mind what I do much.
So I dressed in rather short shorts and a light pink blouse and braided my long blonde hair.
I slipped on a pair of sandals and exited my room.

I called from the hall telling mum I was going outside.
"I'm going to um. make friends !" I called while walking out the door.
"Alright honey. Be back before your father comes home."

I shut the door as the hot summer sun beat down upon me and I felt a sunburn coming on.
Oh well, maybe my pale skin will begin to develop a little colour.

Walking to jimmys house I completely ignored what my father told me and began to walk to his front door before I heard someone say. "hey!"
I looked up and saw Jimmy waving from an upstairs window.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I yell up to him.
"looking for you!" He told me.
I giggled.
"Stay down there, or no. go back onto the street. My mum can't know we are hanging out."
I understood and walked back onto the street and waiting a few minutes before he met up with me a few houses past his.
"I'm sorry, Darling" he apologized
"Haha, it's okay, honestly my father's the
same way, I told him I wouldn't hang out with any boys today ... but i don't care."
"ooooh rebel " he said sarcasticly and I playfully punched his arm.

"So..."I began " What do you want to do today?"