Chapter 6

"Hmm..." I thought. "I really enjoyed what we did yesterday" I told him and reached for his hand.

He smiled, quite smugly as he locked his fingers with mine and said "The whole lot of it? Everything?"

"Mhm, everything." I assured him, hoping he would realize I wanted another kiss, but didn't want to tell him.
"Yeah... Yesterday was nice."
As we rounded the corner, turning away from our street he slowed down and faced me.

"Oh Darling, you're beautiful, you really are, but you've got to understand. I can't just kiss you all the time because then I want to kiss you for longer. Then after I kiss you for longer I want to kiss your neck and Lord, I want to kiss your whole body. And I can't allow myself to do that." He admitted squeezing my hands.

"I understand, I do, because I honestly want to do the same to you." I replied and he bent down a little and kissed me very slowly and with extreme skill.

God, I knew I needed to pull away, I knew I shouldn't let it go on. I was so scared someone would see us, and tell my father. I couldn't do it though, it was too sweet of a moment to ruin. I couldn't pull away
from that.

He slowly pulled me in closer to him without speaking and I felt his hands tugging at the hem of my shirt and heard him breathe in quickly.
I lightly moaned into his mouth and mumbled for him to stop.
This much couldn't happen. Not out on the street.
Not now, not at this age.

"Oh Darling, please." He protested still holding me and pulling on my lips.
"Jimmy no. Come on, get some self control."
He detached himself from me and I took a few steps back and fixed my blouse a bit.
"I'm... I'm sorry." He apologized.
"It's okay... " I told him and we walked along the sidewalk .
We walked in an awkward silence for a few minutes before he spoke again.
"Hey..." He began. "I do have a few friends... I play guitar with them sometimes. Would you like to meet them?" He asked.

I considered it, and decided I should make other friends as well.
"Sure, why not?" I told him as we passed the park.

"Alright now darling, we are going to be going to Andy's house. He lives about 20 minutes from here. "
I nodded and I felt him grab my hand.
Maybe he would take things slower from here.