Chapter 15

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"These demons do be complicated to understand. Imagine needing to learn their spell the moment you have to fight." Giyuu spoke.

"I agree. They are literally unpredictable." Sabito said.

"I pity their brains for handling too much." You said after.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

"Okay. You can postpone training till (name) leaves." Urokodaki sighed. Why? Because Giyuu and Sabito kept asking for days off till you leave. They just wanted to spend time with you.

"YAY!!" They cheered hugging each other in happiness.

"What's going on here?" You asked as you came out of the house.

"No time for the explanation! You're it!" Sabito yelled as he swiftly poked your shoulder with his hand and ran away with Giyuu.

Before you can run to catch them, Urokodaki spoke. "I sent a request letter to the Headquarters. And they accepted it."

"What request, sensei?" You asked. "I asked them for permission to not share your family name among the organization so it can lower the chance to be discovered by the emperor. Even your crow doesn't know your full name so it has no choice but to call you by your name." He replied.

"Thank you sensei. I will be forever grateful." You bowed ninety degrees. "It was no problem, child." He said as you stood up straight. "They are waiting for you (name)." He said referring to Sabito and Giyuu. He then went inside the house.

You quickly turn around and ran off in search of them.

While in search, you found a silhouette just standing there peeking out of the trees with its back facing you. You assumed that it was hiding from something. 'I guess I have found you.' You thought approaching the figure.

The closer you walked toward the clearer the figure got. "You are it!" You yelled poking Sabito's shoulder and running away from him.

"Wha... GET BACK HERE!!" He yelled after realizing he got caught.

"AS IF I WILL LISTEN!!" You yelled back laughing. You ran through the woods. On your way, you spotted Giyuu.

"It's Sabito's turn!" You Informed. Giyuu nodded and joined you.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━