Chapter 26

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"You better not sleep on an empty stomach," Urokodaki advised as he took out some utensils to cook. "I won't." He replied.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Softly running your fingers through his soft silky hair, he closed his eyes enjoying the attention while Giyuu just sat there waiting for the food

"You can sit up now." You said as Urokodaki handed you a bowl of food. Not wasting a second he sat up. Urokodaku handed him a bowl and Sabito accepted it.

Dinner time rolled over and soon all of you had to go back to bed. Before Urokodaki orders you all to sleep, you immediately dragged Sabito and Giyuu to the room and tossed them to their futons.

You then quickly lay on your futon and went to sleep.

The next day came and Sabito was the first one to wake up and then he proceeded to wake you and Giyuu up for the training.

Sweet and fun days rolled by which none of noticed since you all were absorbed in the moments.

The realization came when Chiko flew over to the training site to find you all having fun. He felt bad to ruin the moment just like that but he had to as per the head quarter's instruction.

"CAW!! (Name)! Get ready! You will head to missions!! Quick!!" He yelled breaking off the atmosphere. He flew away leaving you three there.

"Time doesn't wait for us, does it?" You sighed as you sadly glanced over to Sabito and Giyuu. "We will be waiting for you, or better, I and Giyuu will join you soon!" Sabito exclaimed turning the negative vibe into an extremely positive one.

You smiled widely in return and walked over to him to give him a small kiss on the side of his face.

He returned one quickly and hugged you. Giyuu was looking at you both in cringe.

Why would you kill my innocent eyes he wondered. "Get it over with because I also have to say goodbye." Giyuu huffed to which you lightly chuckled and patted his head.

"See you next time!!" You yelled as you left waving at them.

You wore your mask hiding your teary face. You didn't want to leave. But it was for the best.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

"CAW!! CAW!! There's a demon lurking in the village nearby!!" Chiko announced to which you gave a slight nod.