𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐| 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

|𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞?|
↺ |◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
------------

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲❞

Loud beeps came from the heart monitor besides you as your eyes crack open, blinded by the light. looking around, you take note that you were in what seemed like a hospital. cold, crisp air emitted outside from the window as the moon shone brightly up the night skies. shuffling, you slowly sit up, dangling your feet as you sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hello?.." you spoke with a hoarse voice, throat dry from dehydration. 'damn, so I'm in a horror movie?' well, a kids movie to be exact. 'it is pretty scary the fact it's night time and I'm all alone in a god damn hospital' true I guess.

hopping off the bed, your feet were met with the cold, icy, floor as you shudder. still, you continue your way towards the big white door. Reaching out to the silver door knob as it's cold, metallic, surface touched your skin, you opened the door with a loud creek, alerting someone.

"[Y/N]?...[Y/N] is that you?!" A tall, beautiful woman with maroon hair and tan skin stared back at you. tears fell from her emerald green eyes as she ran to you before bringing you up close for a tight hug. "Oh thank god!! I thought you'd leave me forever!!" She said with a trembling voice as more tears fell from her eyes.

"W-what?"

✂--------

"we are terribly sorry for your loss, but your daughter may or may not have systematized amnesia." You heard the doctor say in the other room. 'tf is a sisamatized amnesia' you thought. his words were muffled as the one who claimed to be your mother yelled at him. now, the words your so called mother yelled stopped as the door shut. 'Damn, we got a Karen mom'

there stood a tall guy, with fair skin and vibrant red hair. his hand rested on the door handle as his puffy brown eyes stared back at you, sadness lingering within them. "Hey there bud!...How are ya feelin?.." he asked with a gentle voice, trying to seem as friendly as possible. 'bitch do I know you?' you thought, looking at the guy in confusion. "I'm.. okay?.." you said, unsure on how to reply.

He came towards you before sitting down on the bed, his hand brushing a strand of hair away from your face. "Do you uh.. Remember me?" He asked as you shook your head no. sighing, he spoke again. "What's your name, bud?" 'I'm [Y/N] the ass kicker' you thought. unfortunately, even with how brave you may seem to the readers with your thoughts, you aren't.

"I-I'm [Y/N]." you said as you were throwing a fit in your mind. 'WHY THE FAWK DID I STUTTER IT'S SO GOD DAMN EASY TO JUST SAY MY NAME GFTRFCTJFTFTHRFCGHDF' Uhm- ignore that please.

✂--------

"Miss [L/N], you have a visitor." The nurse spoke, cutting you off from your train of thoughts. 'A visitor? Bitch I'm tryna figure out who tf y'all are and why are y'all pretending to be my family-' there you go on with your rambling again...

From your childhood, you were the only child of your parents, [M/N] and [F/N] [L/N]. Your father had died due to some sickness before you were even born and your poor mother worked the living daylights out so much that you can't even spend time with each other.

Sitting there quietly, you just nodded. The door opened as a girl, with short raven hair tied in two pigtails. She wore a white shirt with a pink collar and a skirt. She stood there quietly as tears swelled up in her eyes. 'hol up- wtf- why does she seem so familiar to me when I clearly shouldn't-' you finished your thoughts as she ran towards you before pulling you into a bone crushing hug.

Crying and choking in tears she spoke incoherent words that you could not make out.

✂--------

'Now that I think of it... She looks like the cartoon character from the TV show... What's it called again? Doraemon? The one with the blue raccoon?' you thought as somewhere amongst Japan, a blue robotic cat sneezed while yelling, "I AM NOT A RACCOON!!"

You stare at the ravenette nervously as you accidentally blurt out a question. "Hey uh- are you Shizuka?' God fucking damnit [Y/N] who tf just wakes up from a coma and asks HeY, aRe YoU mY mOtHeR bitch?!

She stared at you in bewilderment, before replying with-

"Yeah, I am."

765 words