𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗| 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧

|𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧|
↺ |◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡

------------
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐩?

"Hey hey, why don't go to that tower that looks like a carrot-AHH-" Nobita said before tripping on a Moonbit with glasses. His friend wearing a Daisy at her ear rushes towards him to make sure he's okay. "Ouch...watch where your going!!" Nobita says the Moonbit quickly jumps to Shizuka's arms.

"He looks just like Nobita!" She says, holding the rabbit. "Your right, their carelessness is the same." Suneo says, making fun of them as Gian crosses his arms. "Your right, let's call him Nobit." He says while grinning. "Good one!" Nobita looked like he wanted to say something but held back.

"Wait a minute...Aren't you the Moonbit who was curious about my glasses?..." He asks as Nobit continues to clean his glasses. "Did he make those himself?" Doraemon questions himself as Nobit puts on his glasses, only for it to be taken by Nobita. "Let me try them-" Nobita says, trying it on but regretted it instantly.

"What is this?! I can hardly see..." Nobita says while taking them off as Nobit tries to grab them with his small arms before giving up. "Glasses are supposed to help you see better, not the opposite." He says as Nobit looks at him in curiosity. "These do exactly the opposite." Nobita states as everyone laughed.

Nobit puffed his cheeks before getting out of Shizuka's arms, snatching the glasses from Nobitas hold. Turning his back, he walked behind them. And there stood [Y/N], in center of the attention as she held a Moonbit who was placing a flower crown made of Daisies on her head. "Aw... thank you! Here, I brought some poppies for you as well." she said while smiling sweetly.

--𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕--

"Another one? Are we gonna call her [N/N]-bit now?" Gian says as you stood up, holding poppy. "Guys, meet poppy. She's a friend I met here before." You introduced her as she smiled brightly. "Did she make that too? It looks pretty on you!" Shizuka compliments the flower crown on your head while inspecting it closer.

"thank you! And yes, she did make those." You say as poppy smiled proudly. "Hey Poppy, can you show us around the rabbit kingdom?" You ask while looking at her. She smiled and nodded in excitement as you chuckle. "Well then, Lead the way!"

--------

After a exploring the kingdom for a long time, you were a little bit drained by it but still kept your composure knowing what was about to happen. Currently you all were passing by the theater.

"That was so fun, thanks poppy!" Shizuka say while poppy was still in your arms. "Rabbit kingdom is THE BEST!" Gian spoke while grinning like a madman. "But isn't it strange, having rabbits on the moon?" Suneo says before instantly regretting it. He now has a bump on his head and an angry Gian. "ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IT CAN FACE ME!!" He yelled.

"Okay okay stop!! I believe it...." Suneo said as Nobita cheered. "Yeah! My theory was proved to be right." He said, adjusting his badge. "How can a kingdom like this exist on the moon?" Luca asked before you pointed at his badge. "It's the power of the badge. Besides the truth, the world is filled with many theories. The badge creates a world where a certain theory is true." You said, catching Doraemon off guard.

'How does she know this much information when I never told her that?' Doraemon thought, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. And Luca, who heard his thoughts was even more suspicious of you now.

"So it was Doraemon's gadgets after all.." Gian says, folding his hands behind his head. "No wonder this is so strange!!" Suneo says before Shizuka chimed in. "But it's so romantic...Moon rabbits can really exist!" She says while swinging Nobit around. Nobita was probably over cloud nine right now.

"Could this badge make anything real?" Luca asks with a tinge of hope lingering in his voice, his eyes shining bright. "No, only a theory that has been believed in for a long time could become real. The gadget can't just make anything you wish come true." He explained as Luca faltered. "Is that so..." He says.

Doraemon turns around while loudly announcing, "Everyone listen, there's only air on the moon because of those badges! If you remove them, you'll suffocate!! So absolutely NEVER take them off." Doraemon explained strictly as the troublesome duo shivered at the thought of dying.

"So anyone without the badge can't see the rabbit kingdom? Not even Poppy or Nobit either?" Shizuka asks. "Yes. Anything that is a part of the alternate world will be invisible. Suddenly a bunch of Moonbits started running out of the theater with scared expressions, confusing everyone except you.

"What's all this commotion about?" Doraemon asks himself. "A sports event perhaps?" Gian theorized. And just like you knew, the wall behind you broke as a big red rabbit roared loudly, Suneo probably pissed his pants. "That's the-" "THE RABBIT MONSTER I CREATED BEFORE!!" Nobita yelled loudly.

Nobit, who just wanted the popcorn got snatched by the giant rabbit as it broke through the glass, landing on the transportation train thing. "NOBIT!!" Everyone tried to chase after Nobit but failed. "Stay here, Luca. It's dangerous." Nobita said as everyone quickly put on their bamboo copters and flew down.

"Hey! Let go of Nobit!" Nobita yells loudly as the rabbit let go of the train. And just like that, the train fell. "OH FUCK- SUPER GLOVE!!" Doraemon curses before throwing three pairs at the other while taking one for himself.

Somehow, some way, the four managed to save the day.

"Just in time" Doraemon said while taking a deep breath. Letting go of it, the Moonbits cheered as everyone sighed in relief. "Uhm guys...." Shizuka asks as everyone turned to look at her, smiling.

"[Y/N] and Nobita are missing!...."

"WHAT?!"

1000 words.