𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒| 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 [🌸]

|𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮|
↺|◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
------------
❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝-
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮!❞

It has been quiet the time when you arrived here. Shizuka introduced you to her friends. you met Gian, Suneo, Nobita and even Doraemon! Although Nobita said that you two have met in some point of his life, but you really could not remember due to your 'systemized amnesia'. It was kind of funny to watch him beg the robotic cat for a gadget to bring back your memories, even though you had none. Heck even Shizuka asked him the same thing!

walking into the grassy field, you spot a certain tree up hill as certain boy sat near it. you look around, trying to find a round glassed boy. once you confirmed that he wasn't here yet, you snuck up the stairs and sat down under the tree, behind it and made sure that he won't see you.

the cold breeze blew by you and the boy, who was unaware of your presence. he had white hair with vibrant blue eyes. getting an idea, you try best to put all of your focus on your mind. 'Hello!' you thought, watching as the white haired boys face went pale and started looking around rapidly.

'Woah woah there bud! No need to panic, I just want to be your friend!' you thought again as he calmed down a little, still wary of you. "Friend? W-who are you?" he spoke out loud, stammering while doing so. 'Don't panic, I'm not one of those bad guys after you. also, I thought you could use your tlepatic- telecanic- TELEMOCRECY POWER to talk to me??'

the boy was shocked. It was someone that knew about him. Them, to be exact. "Well I can't use it if I don't know who and where you are, Show yourself!" the white haired boy said, bluffing while doing so. 'Okay okay! but you gotta promise that you won't run away or attack me!' you thought, nervous as he hesitantly replied. "Deal."

You peeked behind the tree, seeing him still facing his back towards you. sneaking up behind him, you tap on his shoulder as he turned around to face you. His dark blue eyes meeting your [E/C] ones as he was busy getting mesmerized by them. 'Uh- Hellooo? you good my guy?' you asked him as he shook his head, brushing off the weird feeling in his chest.

yet, he failed as a small blush crept onto his cheeks. What was this feeling? Why was he feeling this way? Those were the questions unanswered for him.

'yeah, I'm okay. But that does not excuse you from explaining.' The boy spoke more calmly this time while sitting on the edge of the cliff(?). 'you won't believe me anyway' you said while sitting down besides him. 'Why not?' he asked, curious. 'It's...complicated.' you explain while staring off the view, admiring the orange hues in the sky.

'So what about your name?' He asked without thinking twice, confused wit himself on why would he ask a suspicious stranger for their name when they knew everything about them. 'Oh! I'm [Y/N], feel free to call me [N/N] though.' you told him with a smile as he felt the weird feeling in his chest increase. brushing it off, he returned with a small smile.

'I'm Luca.' he said to you, finally warming up. 'So are we friends?' you ask, hoping that he'd say yes. 'Friend? what's a fr-' "Hey!" a voice that you oh so dearfully recognize spoke. turning your head, you saw Nobita standing there with his grass. "Did you come here to pick some grass too?" Nobita spoke as Luca stood up, cocking his head.

Suddenly the air blew rapidly, causing Nobita and you to close your eyes. as the breeze slowed down, you and him search for Luca, knowing that he left without a trace.

"Friends..." Luca spoke in a nearby location where the two of you were before smiling. "We'll meet again. I'll make sure of it."

670 words