𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑| 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

|𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫|
↺|◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
------------

❝𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞

Within the three weeks, you have not confirmed your current suspicion. You took it to be a coincidence that your friend had the same name as a cartoon character. But you just can't help but get more curious. The possibility of getting reincarnated here after you got hit by the truck. It has been bugging you for a while.

It has been a few more weeks since you were discharged from the hospital. Your so called new parent told you that you'll have to keep up with your studies, so she'll send you to school again. But she was not convinced that you'll remember each and every path. She met your friend, Shizuka, and told her to guide you throughout the journey.

While your new brother, who you learned that was named Ayato had gone on full protective mode. He didn't accept Shizuka guiding you and thought of being the one to guide you throughout your journey. But when she pointed out that he won't be allowed in the school grounds due to him not being a student or a teacher there he changed his mind.

"Are we there yet?"

You spoke to the ravenette, trying to get rid of your boredom. "We're here!" She said which caught you off guard. We're you really zoning out that much that you forgot to keep track of time?

The two of you stood in front of the large building as many students passed by. You were completely awestruck untill you realized, 'wait a damn minute... THIS CRAP LOOKS THE SAME AS THE ONE IN THE ANIME!!! Holyshitwhatifireallygotinsertedintothegoddamnanime- God fucking damn [Y/N] calm your woman balls down
I just need one more proof'

You were internally screaming inside with disbelief as Shizuka shot you a worried glance. "[Y/N], are you okay?" She spoke with concerned lingering her voice. 'NO I'M NOT' "yeah, I'm good." You replied.

The bell rang, signalling the students that it was time for class. And with that, you followed her into the school.

✂--------

"Alright class, I have an important announcement to make. As you see-" the teacher continued explaining the others about your situation as you blocked out all the noises. Your only focus was on the big, brown, boy and the boy with a fox face. It was at this moment you were terrified. As their 'sensei' finished his speech, you did not utter a word and went straight for the window seat.

You would scream, cry, punch, kick, sob, swear, anything right now. But you somehow keep your cool and pretended as if nothing was happening.

You sat down while shifting your eyes to the window, trying to find anything that'll distract you. Right after when the presentation started, you saw a certain someone running on the field and inside the school in the window. You huff. Grinning a little at the thought of meeting the characters.

Just maybe, maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

500 words