𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

|𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧|
↺ |◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
------------
❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭❞

The sun shone brightly above as the bell rang inside the school. "Good morning, Students!" The teacher spoke as the rest of the students bowed, returning the "good morning". you saw Nobita peeking through the window, scared to even go in. he looked at the teacher in worry, before making eye contact with you. he quickly ducked, hoping that you won't snitch on him.

"Today, we have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself!" The elderly said, motioning towards a familiar white headed boy as he walked up in front. "Tsukino Luca. Pleased to meet you." he spoke in his usual cold voice before the class erupted in their loud chatter. you, on the other hand were burying your nose in a book, pretending to be the class nerd while in reality, you were begging god to not let him notice you.

You pulled up your hoodie, trying to at least hide your face. "Hey, let's trip him!" Gian said to Suneo, grinning. and that's what you heard before the whole class erupted in laughter. you saw the two troublemakers at the ground, and saw Luca sit down besides you. You pressed your lips together and looked outside the window in hopes of finding something to distract yourself with.

unfortunately, your prayers has not been answered as you fell into your demise.

Luca noticed you, the person trying to avoid him so hard, so he decided to speak and ruin your high score. "Hello." he said as you perked up, still not looking at him. you didn't even speak. you just replied with a small wave. unfortunately, He sensed that you were clearly trying to avoid him and thought that was a bit suspicious. "You know it's kind of obvious that your doing a pretty bad job at hiding yourself." he said as you finally gave up, sighing in defeat.

'Yeah, I guess you could say that.' you thought in your head, catching him by surprise. 'Wait- [N/N]?' he asked, happy to see you again, yet, upset that you haven't spoke an actual word with him yet. 'Yep' 'What are you doing here?!' he thought to you, unsure on how to react. 'What? can't I just come here to learn and talk to my other friends?' you spat back as he furrowed his brows on the word 'other friends', while you kept screaming Jealousy Jealousy in your head.

Right after that, Nobita came in and got scolded by the teacher.

✂--------

After Luca was done having his badass hero moments like every movie, school ended with the bell ringing out loud. Apparently you have been invited by Nobita to his 'rabbit kingdom', since you told him that you believe that there's life on the moon. As you walked to the exit to find Nobita, you were greeted by Nobita, along with Gian and Suneo. And here you are, staring at the duo as they mocked Nobita while looking like absolute fools.

"LOOK LOOK LOOK! THE RABBIT DANCE!!"

'when will these fools stop acting like children again?' you thought as you held Nobita back from lashing out any moment, beads of sweat running down your face. "DARADARADARA-" "Now now, there's no need to-" you spoke untill you got cut off by the one and only, Nobita Nobi. "MOON RABBITS ARE REAL!!!" He said, punching air. "Show us some proof then!" The big duo spoke while continuing to mock Nobi. Unknown to them, you suddenly remembered-

Luca and Degisuki were probably having their gæ moment right now

Meh, you could care less. At least you could meet the blue raccoon and probably squish his face just because he's too adorable(<3). You sigh and smile nervously at the duos childish behavior as Nobita continued protesting that moon rabbits exist. And unknowngst to you, the white headed boy was wondering-

What was this feeling?

The feeling that whenever he sees you, his heart starts beating faster.

The feeling that whenever he 'speaks' to you, his cheeks getting warm.

Was this what they call 'butterflies in your stomach'?

Well, he'd certainly have to find out.

700 Words