𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎| 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

|𝐆𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐋𝐒|
↺ |◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
------------

❝𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬,
𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠❞

Following after Nobita his bamboo copter crashed into a broken bamboo, which was ripped by the giant rabbit. He fell to the shallow water as you quickly fly over to him, worried. "Are you okay, Nobita-kun?" You ask as you help him get up. "Yup, no worries." He replied, squeezing the hem of his shirt so the water falls off.

"Let's go quickly, before he get out of sight." You say. "What are yo-WHA-" And before he even got the chance to reply, you grab onto his arms from behind, picking him up an quickly flying to the destination.

'Poppy, wherever you are, please be okay...' you thought to yourself as a slight frown was plastered on your face. Suddenly the bamboo copter started to slow down as you were now getting closer to the ground. You put Nobita down, taking it off as you sighed. "Well shit." You spoke while tucking it in your pocket.

Nobita wore a confused expression, tilting his head. "What's shit?..." He asked. 'Fuck fuck fuck I forgot they don't speak my language' you panic while thinking for an explanation. "Uhm...it's something I made up without a meaning. Don't worry about it." You say, waving your hand.

At last you two saw the rabbit jumping off the border, into another one down below. "Quick, follow my moves." You spoke, directly jumping off making Nobita panic. "WAIT NO IT'S-"

Boing!

"Dangerous...wha?-"You landed on the mushroom while bouncing off of it, landing on a nearby bush. You signaled him to come down as well as Nobita gulped in fear. He tried to slide down using a piller but fell on the mushroom as bounced off of it and landed near you. But he instead of a bush, he landed on hard, round, green rocks.

As the giant rabbit was distracted with the floating light, Nobita took this chance to hit him with one. "Give.... Nobit... BACK!!" "Wait Nobita-" you tried to stop him but it was too late. The impact made the rabbit let go of Nobit as he turned to look at you two.

"Give him back.... please?" He said, not noticing that Nobit was not there anymore as his voice trembled, he gave him a nervous crooked smile. You just stood behind him, your expression exactly saying 'were fucked'. "RUN BITCH RUN" You grab his hand and try to run away and just like you knew, you both were grabbed harshly by the collar of your shirts and hood.

Nobita struggled to get out while yelling and you just let the rabbit do whatever the fuck it wanted while giving up, acting like your soul left your body as you laid limp in his hands. 'I already know what's about to happen, so why even try?' You thought as suddenly a small blue light floated around the rabbit. You didn't even pull your head up, knowing what was gonna happen either way.

And after a few minutes, the rabbit let go as his head started to spin. You landed your feet but Nobita being the unlucky guy he is, he fell outside the bridge. He held onto the edge of the wall while shrieking. You rushed over to him, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him up. But alas, you knew that you will have to let go just for the sake of the plot.

You pull your badge out without Nobita noticing while throwing it to the ground as soon as you heard Nobita's one break. And just like that, you fell with him into the dark abyss. But you can't help but wonder, you already took off your badge, so why was the vision of the kingdom still not fading?

640 words.