𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏| 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

|𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩|
↺ |◁ 𝐈𝐈 ▷| ♡
-----------

❝𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲
𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐩❞

Sniff sniff

"Ah! Here it is!" Doraemon spoke as the group stopped behind him to inspect the place further. "Nobita's scent stops here." Doraemon spoke as Shizuka replied worryingly, "what about [Y/N]?" She asks as beads of sweat ran down their face. "Hmm... unfortunately, I cannot smell the scent of her anywhere..." He spoke as Shizuka looked even more worried for her best friend.

"I don't see them anywhere... This gadget is useless." Gian spoke as Doraemon looked at him with an 'excuse me but what the fuck did you just say' look. "HAVE SOME MERE FAITH IN THIS POLICE DOG NOSE!!" He exclaimed while punching air. Somewhere nearby, Suneo rolled up his sleeves before reaching out to something underwater.

"Hey! Isn't this Nobitas?" He asked as he held out a bamboo copter in this hand. everyone turns to the broken gate into the sewer, inspecting it. "Nobita definitely headed this way." Gian said. "B-but what about [Y/N]? She is missing as well!" Shizuka says as everyone stops.

"Your right! We need to split up to find both of them. Gian and Suneo, you take left in the sewer. Me and Shizuka will take right!" Doraemon quickly explained before they all split up to find the two.

✂--------

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"WHY IS THUS THING HERE INSTEAD OF [Y/N] AND NOBITA?!" Gian yelled as they ran away from the giant rabbit. "I DON'T KNOW MOTHER FUCKER YOU TELL ME- OH MY FUCK AHHGHMFJHC" Doraemon and the others yelled as the rabbit jumped at them.

Turns out, splitting has no effect since the two paths lead the same way.

"What we need is... MOMOTARO JIROSHI'S!! Out of stock... I know! FORGETTING FLOWER!" Doraemon said as he pulled out a pink-purplish flower while landing. "The scent of this flower makes you forget what you are doing! I- ^*#$!?!^$ what am I doing here?" Doraemon spoke after accidentally sniffing the flower, making him forget what he was doing. "STOP IT!!!" "omfg ur careless"

Just as the rabbit was about to attack, Shizuka snatched the flower from his hands before running at the giant rabbit, closing her eyes in fear as she abruptly stops. Holding out the flower, it takes effect. And just like that, the furious, raging, disastrous animal turned into a meek, soft and confused rabbit. He looked like a kicked puppy.

"Please stop being so violent...try to be nice to everyone from now on." Shizuka lightly scolded the rabbit, who nodded in return. Doraemon snapped out of his daze as he frantically looked around. "OH SHIZM WHAT HAVE I DONE-" He asks, panicking. "Nothing like always." The troublesome duo spoke together as they showed clear disappointment by making a 'go away' hand motion.

"....!"

"Huh? Isn't that-"

"....!!!"

"NOBIT!"

✂--------

Cracking his eyes open, Nobita quickly sat up looking around. "Where...?" Looking besides him, there was [Y/N] curled up into a ball who looked like she was taking a nap. His eyes widened as he realized that none of them have their badges on. "OUR BADGES ARE GONE!" He yelled as he gripped his shirt. Then he put his hands on his throat and started acting dramatic.

"I... I can't breathe... suffocating..." He spoke as he started squirming on the ground like a worm on salt. He stopped as a familiar voice called out to him. "Don't panic. It's okay, just breathe normally." He spoke as Nobita sat up. A glowing blue orb came out as his surroundings started lightning up.

"The light from before!" Nobita spoke as he took a deep breath. "There's... air in here?..." He asked himself. A figure walked in front of him as he squinted his eyes before gasping., "[Y-Y/N] wake up... isn't he..?"

Note: WHO ELSE IS A BANGLADESHI HERE? No one? Okie :')