PART 2

A/N- This part contains explicit contents! If you are not comfortable with the idea of two people getting close kindly restrain from reading. Otherwise if you are whipped like me,go on reading! And yes sorry for the mistakes! Enjoy 🔥

PART 2

Amrita was walking around the room looking at the interiors. She hears some whispers near the door. She gets scared but suddenly something made her curious. She walked towards the door and tried to hear the conversation going outside.

Guard1- I have never seen Boss crying his heart out...we always see him as a tough guy who never break but that moment when Ma'am fell down he was just broken...

Guard 2- Hmm..even everyone knows how much he loves his wife...

While Amrita was listening all this, she noticed a small opening near the cupboard. She got curious and when she got there, she noticed that it was some kind of door.

Amrita- door?

She unknowingly pressed something and the door opened.
She walked and was ded shocked to see what was inside!

A ROOM FULL OF ALL HER PICTURES!
Amrita- he loves me so much? (Tears)

There was a knock on the door and she closed the secret door and went to the door.

Guard- ma'am ..boss called you to go back home!
-----------
At home,

As soon as they entered, Amrita rushed and hugged Daksh.

Daksh- wha-?
Amrita- I love you ❤️

Daksh melted like a candle. He immediately hugged her back even more tightly.
Daksh was about to say something but he stopped when he felt her lips hovering over his!
Her soft lips were covering his rough lips so smoothly. He lightly moaned as she deepened the kiss! Daksh pushed her on the wall and kept his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him!
She tangled her fingers with his hair and felt all the warmth he had!
Daksh smiles in between the kiss and then untied Amrita's hair. She gasped and moaned which made him more eager to explore her.

Daksh- I'm sorry Amrita!

Amrita pulls him and bites him on his lips. A red mark appeared on his lips.

Daksh- you'll be punished for this babe!(smirks)

Daksh carries Amrita to their room. He laid down Amrita and got over her. His hand slowly went inside her kurti touching her bare skin!

Amrita- Daksh-...

She felt shy and looked away but Daksh won't spare this time. He took her hand and placed it on his chest asking her to unbotton his shirt.
_____

She was lying naked . Daksh was all sweaty due to the heat, also his dripping hot abs were enough to make Amrita crazy.
Daksh turned around and made Amrita sit on his lower abdomen.

Daksh- I think... this is finally going to be used today!

He pulled the drawer and took out the c*ndoms!

Amrita- you had this in the drawer? When? How?
Daksh- thats not important babe...

Daksh used the c*ndom.

Daksh- need some horse riding? Afterall I'm all yours baby!

Amrita bit her lower lip and instantly got onto Daksh. She screamed as soon as she felt IT penetrating her.

Amrita- I need more!!! More daddy!

Daksh made his move and was just lost in some other world!

She jumped and jumped until she was fully exhausted . She just laid down on his chest kissing his collarbone.

The night was quite long! A night to remember!
_____________________
~TBC~