PART 4

_________
Amrita send Mr.Juyal to his place and she went back to her cabin.
---------------
*A week later*

Daksh was returning back from Europe. Amrita was at home preparing his favourite dish- Biryani. D/dad was at the airport to receive him.

Amrita- I hope Daksh likes this. Thanks to mumma who helped me out with this....

Amrit heard some laughs from the drawing room. She rushed there and saw Daksh hugging his mom and telling them about the journey.
Amrita walked up there and stood beside D/mum.

Amrita- Daksh! I missed you...
She tried to hug Daksh but he shrugged off.
Daksh- I need to change, I haven't washed this jacket for about a week and I guess it's smelly..haha
D/mum- Seriously?

Daksh smiled and walked towards his room. Amrita followed him but he closed the door before Amrita could even enter the room.

Amrita's pov- What's with him? Is he not well? Did something happen during the meeting? Maybe he's just tired afterall the journey was quite hectic.

*Another week passed*

Amrita and Daksh hadn't talked since the Daksh came back. Daksh got busy with his work. The thing that Daksh wasn't paying any attention to Amrita made her worry so much that she stopped eating and it remained unnoticed by Daksh. He would come to his room and the only talk between them was - "How are you?" ~"fine, you?"~"what would happen to me"~"hmm"~"okay then" .
None of them was fine but still hid the pain thy was killing them.
------------------------------------------------------
Somedays later , it was d/dad's birthday. Every important person was there to celebrate the evening. Daksh was busy with the arrangements.

Daksh's outfit-

Amrita's outfit-

Amrita's outfit-

Amrita was walking down the stairs adjusting her saree. It felt as if a queen was walking down , it felt as if the stairs were shining and a different aura was spread all around. Everyone's eyes were fixed on her. The saree was simple but Amrita elevated the value of saree by just drapping it. Daksh looked at her without dropping her eyelids for even a second.

Andrew- Who is she? She is gorgeous! Let's meet her...
Ryan- I feel like being unholy tonight.

Daksh heard this and he turned towards the person with a devilish smirk.

Daksh- Man! Even I think I'm going to get some blood on my hands tonight.
Andrew- Daksh? I'm so sorry brother . Do you know her?
Ryan- maybe she's his side chick..haha..isn't it?
Daksh- I'm surely getting some blood tonight.

He grabbed Andrew's hand and twisted it behind his back. He grabbed the other person's neck and pushed them on a wall.

Daksh- You son of a b*tch!! She's my lady and you dare not lay an eye on her or else it will be your last day.
Andrew- Is she? I'm sorry ..I'm sorry..leave me..
Ryan- we were unaware of this!!! Forgive us..
Daksh left them and went from there.
Andrew- He'll have to pay for this!!! Just wait Daksh !!!
---------------------
Daksh rushed and stood beside Amrita. He tried to hold her hand but she knowingly ignored him. Amrita's mom and dad were there too.

A/dad- My kiddo!!!how have you been??
Amrita- I'm super fine dad and how are you both? I got so busy with the work here that I forgot to call you regularly..
A/mum- it's okay child and look at you ..oh so gorgeous

They had a chat and then the whole crowd gathered around the table for the cake cutting. Just after the cake cutting D/dad asked Amrita to sing a song his favourite song.

D/dad- Amrita please!!
Amrita- but Papa, I... I...
D/dad- just one verse..just one ...
Amrita- okay papa..

Amrita started singing~

"Kore kore sapne mere
Baraso se the kitane adhure
Dheere dheere rang sajaa ke
Tuune kar diye unko pure
Waada hai waada chaahenge tumko
Jeevan se jyada hai waada waada"

Translation ~
"My dreams were just empty and blank for so many years,

But slowly you decorated them by filling colours and fulfilled my every wish.

It's a promise I will love you more than my life. It's a promise."
_____

The song was over but the vibe was still there. Everyone clapped and cheered Amrita.
Daksh wanted to hug Amrita, he walked towards her but she went to washroom.

Daksh's pov - Is she angry? Is she not well? She sang so beautifully but it felt as if she was confessing her own story. She loves me... She loves me this much? I think I have really hurt her by ignoring her..I need to talk to her.

Daksh was in the hall, waiting for Amrita. It's been half an hour but There was no trace of Amrita. Daksh checked their room, infact each and every corner of the house. Daksh panicked and rushed to his mom.

Daksh- Mom? Where is Amrita?
D/mom- Maybe she's in her room?
Daksh- I searched the whole house but she is no where to be found!!!!!
D/dad enters.
D/dad- what???
Daksh- dad...
D/dad- I'm putting the party on hold and asking my people to search for her.

Daksh got into his car and straight a way drove to his office. While he was on the way, he got a call.

_______________________
~TBC~