PART 5

A/N- So here comes part 5 unfolding the love story between Juyal and Devangi(Daksh's Sister).

--------------------------------
Daksh's sister - Devangi

~Year 2018~

Devangi- Yaaa!!! It's last year of our college, I feel so sad. You know I always dreamed of being a cute college girl with a sexy ass boyf. The latter got fulfilled but I was never cute, I was always messy and ...
Juyal- Annoying and irritating but... But still you own me.
Devangi- stop now...stop buttering me
Juyal- I'm not.

Devangi keeps her hand on his shoulder. He's too shy to even react. He was all red and smiling seamlessly

Devangi- Ah I see you are smiling, but the cause?
Juyal- Are you free tonight?
Devangi- Yaa I mean why?
Juyal- Can we meet tonight?
Devangi- Is it a date?
Juyal- It can be...
Devangi- I'm in!! Where and when?
Juyal- Just get ready till 7. I'll pick you up.
Devangi- sure...
________________________
Devangi's outfit:

________________________Devangi's outfit:

Juyal's outfit:

**AT THE DATE DESTINATION**

Juyal picked up Devangi and drove to the destination. As soon as the car stopped, the lights went on and it seemed that they drove to the milky way galaxy, full of shines and stars and planets and beauty!

Devangi-Wow!! I have never seen-
Juyal- I see it everyday.

Devangi confusingly turns towards Juyal. Juyal looked at her without a blink.

Juyal- Yes, I see it everyday, and even now...IN YOUR EYES! You shine way more brighter than these stars. Your eyes are like these galaxies beautiful,filled with shine and love.

Devangi was blankly staring at Juyal.
Juyal smiled and stared the car and again drove to a place . Devangi was smiling and blushing hearing those words. Juyal stopped the car and the place where they were was just mesmerizing. A lake with all the decorations, full of light and beauty.

 A lake with all the decorations, full of light and beauty

Juyal got off the car and went to the other side, extending his arm for Devangi

Juyal- Will you-?

Devangi looked at him and without saying a word placed her hand round his arm. Juyal took Devangi near the candle lit area which was specially prepared for a couple dance.

Devangi- Juyal! Is this all for me?
Juyal-  All of me is just for you!

Juyal and Devangi sat down on the chairs. Glasses of wine and a plate full of delicious food was laying infront of them. The food even smelled of love. Everything which was there had a tiny of love in it.

Both of them ate.

Devangi- Ahh! I think I'm having a very bad habit.
Juyal- and what is it?
Devangi- Eating dessert after every meal.
Juyal- that's not a bad habit...

Juyal pulls out a box full of chocolates wrapped in colourful papers.

Devangi- Juyal you are spoiling me....
Juyal- Devangi just eat girl.

Devangi picks blue covered chocolate. Opens it and saw a letter written on it.

~"To need someone, is a very dangerous thing"~

Devangi then picks the orange coloured chocolate. Another letter.

~"It's dangerous and it can destroy the world, so"~

Devangi picks the red chocolate at last. The letter states

~"LMTTPTYWTDTWFM"~

Devangi was confused, she looked at Juyal with a blank look.

Devangi- what does it mean?
Juyal- Try decoding it!
Devangi- am really not good at this .*baby face*
Juyal- Yaa don't make that face, I can't win against it!!!
Devangi-*more baby faces*

Juyal- okay it means...Love Me To The Point That You Want To Destroy The World For Me.

Saying this Juyal stared at her face and extended his hand asking her hand. She holds his hand , gets up and hug him. Juyal's heartbeat was almost at the peak and it become  faster when Devangi placed her lips on his.
________________
~TBC~