PART 14

Recap- Amrita is pregnant but this is still unknown to Daksh. Meanwhile Liza Scarface held captive Daksh's parents and after trying very hard, Daksh somehow finally get to the room where his parents were waiting. Things gets heated up as Daksh's men get ahead to fight with the enemies. Liza who is not at all effected by this shows her phone.
_______________________

"You are a fool Daksh, AN EMOTIONAL FOOL",she said and laughed.

"Stop playing around",his voice was obviously tensed but the confidance and rage was still there.

"You need your games to be up Little piece of shit, Daksh", she stopped and flashed her phone on his face.

The phone she flashed infront of his eyes were portraying a video, a video in which Amrita and Devangi were lying unconscious on the floor, their hands and feet tied. His brain freezed, he felt as if his world fell apart and he cannot think of a plan. He snatched away the phone and shouted as loud s possible.

"LIZAA!!!! HOW DARE YOU!? SUCH A BITCH", his temper shooted to the sky.

Liza takes a step towards him and keeps her hnd on his shoulder.

"Shhhh..Daksh, this isn't the way to talk infornt of your parents", she said smiling like a devil," and shouting like an asshole won't make her come back, she's now with me and I assure you, she is safe...you believe that Daksh baby?".

"What is your deal shitface? You want money? And look at you seeshhhh...how so incapable..you can't even fight face-to-face, I expected this from you...coward bitch",Daksh mocking her.

She smirked and then kept on walking towards the door. Daksh who was standing there dumbfound had no more words in his mouth, the fact that Amrita was kidnapped and even Devangi was there made him go crazy.

~

It takes him 45 hours to find where Amrita and Devangi were. Daksh spent those 45 hours without even a second of rest, he worked continuously and at last was succeeded in finding them. He with his force marched to the place.

It was an underground parking lot which was almost sinking into the ground. A little blast and the whole area would collapse and no one not even a rat could find out the place.

A fucking dangerous mafia entering the place with a hint of fear on his face; his wife was held by them and so was his sister. As soon as he entered the place he felt a sharp pain in his neck. One of the Liza's men, knocked him down by hitting him with a steel rod.

Daksh passed out, lying unconscious on the ground , hands  tied with blood spilled near him. He could hear voices but his mind couldn't process what was happening. He tried to open his eyes and get a hold of himself but he couldn't, he just felt so weak. The nerve on his neck was kind of damaged which made him loose control.

"Daksh!!!! Dakshhh!!!!!", Amrita shouts, she was tied to a pillar while Devangi was unconscious," please wake up ..please..".

Before Amrita could continue a gang member pulled her rope and made her scream in pain. She scream and cried trying to do everything to save her baby. All was in vain. Every second seemed like an eternity, Daksh lying down covered in blood , Devangi was unconscious while she was injured. Her life almost started flashing infront of her eyes, death dancing just at her face but then she heard footsteps. She feared, it might be Liza's gang members who just came and now they would surely kill them. To her surprise, the men who entered there were Daksh's army.

Splitting into half they attacked the opponent. Juyal was standing behind, he rushed but was attacked by the strongest man in Liza's army. A massive fight between them broke, Juyal was covered in cuts and bruises but he never lost hope. His love Devangi was lying which made his heart ache so much.

Lastly, injured Juyal walks to Daksh and shakes his arm. He was alive, he was breathing but not conscious. Amrita was screaming while Devangi's eyes flickered. Devangi opened her eyes but she remained silent trying not to grab any attention. She saw how bad the situation was, Amrita was already out of her mind and she would soon pass out, Juyal was standing injured while Daksh was on the floor. Devangi moved her hand and finally her hand grabbed something sharp, a peice of metal. She immediately cute her ropes and stood up. She didn't know how to fight but sometimes the situation make people do what they have never thought of. She swinged her arms and legs, kicking and punching  the shitty men of Liza.

Devangi freed Amrita and made her walk to Juyal. Juyal evacuated her even though she kept on resisting. Another man with a huge rod was about to strike Amrita but to their suprise a strong pair of hands grabbed the rod.

"Touch her and I swear to everything that's holy, I'll bury you all six feets down the ground", with tha being said, Daksh's eyes bloomed with fire and he landed a heavy punch on the man's face.

"Take Amrita and Devangi away", Daksh's stren voice pierced through  the large underground arena.

Amrita and Devangi were evacuated from the place. Amrita kept on shouting for Daksh but he just looked at her, nodded a bit and smiled as if he was saying 'everything is gonna be fine'.

A massive fight broke, everyone was fighting, when they felt the ground shake. Instantly Liza grabbed her gun to shoot Daksh but before that Daksh stabbed her until she was fully dead. Her lifeless body was lying on the ground covered with blood and seeing this a satisfactory smile appeared on Daksh's face.

"It's over, let's go", Juyal shouted making everyone attentive.

Almost everyone was out, but when Daksh was standing at the exit of the place, the place started to breakdown into pieces. The ceiling fell while the ground suddenly had large wholes. Daksh was covered in the debris, a sight which made Amrita drop to her knees.
--------------

~TBC~