PART 7

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA OF TWO PEOPLE BEING INTIMATE I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO REFRAIN FROM READING. IF NOT(JUST LIKE ME) GO AHEAD AND ENJOY.

____________________________

Daksh finally finds Amrita, but an unknown suprise is waiting for him. Liza was found to be Amrita's bestfriend and seeing this Daksh is tensed. Things are on the verge of getting twisted.
_______________________

*At home*

Daksh and Amrita come back to their home. D/mom was standing at the entrance and as soon as she saw Amrita, she rushed and hugged her.

D/mom- Where were you kid?
Amrita - ahh mom! I'm sorry I..
Daksh- she was at the office ...
D/mom- you should have told me.
Amrita- sorry mom
D/mom- Fine but do inform us from next time. Anyways I'm going to inform D/dad. You both go get changed and I'll ask the waiter to serve your food.
______________________

*A WEEK LATER*

Daksh was all dressed up in his mafia suit with a  revolver on his belt. Amrita was still sleeping. She opens her eyes and see him in his sexy black suit.
She pull herself and sit resting her back on the wall. Daksh sensed that she's awake. He unbuttoned his coat and his baked abs were all visible. Amrita gulped in and extended her hand to hold the glass kept on the side table. Meanwhile Daksh moved a step closer to Amrita. She just them realised that she has been staring him for more than minutes. As soon as he moves, she stumbles and chokes on water. Daksh smirks and come close to Amrita.

Daksh fix his hand on the wall and leans down to Amrita. He bows down near to Amrita's neck. He softly pecks on her neck and then her earlobe.

Daksh(in a very busy voice)- Good Morning Dollface!

He starts trailing kisses on her neck and she moans softly.

Amrita- Goo...ah...good..morn..ahhh

Amrita puts her hand on Daksh's six packs and started feeling his skin. Daksh pulled up and was about to kiss her on lips but she kept her hand on his lips.

Amrita- I..I..just woke up...I haven't brush my teeth..

Daksh- No problem.

Daksh grabs her arm and pin it on the wall and pressed his lips on her lips. He hovered over her lips as if he was claiming his domain. Amrita holds his blazer and pulls him closer. Amrita was ON and was about to take off but Daksh being a totally naughty mafia he pulls apart.

Daksh- That's all for now...hope those bruises near your lips won't make others doubt..
Amrita- Daksh?? You...ahhh(she blushes)
Daksh- (he stopped and looked at Amrita)
Amrita- What happened?
Daksh- I'm in love with you.

Her heart skipped beats as if it was her first time hearing him say. He confessed his feeling many times and everytime it gave her the same vibrant feelings.

Amrita- I think...I too..

Amrita got out of her bed and got ready. She goes to D/mom and finds that D/mom and D/dad are going to a wedding. Devangi was still at home.

Amrita- No worries Mom, Devu is here with me..
D/mom- yes..take care your guys, I'll be back in 2 days maybe.

D/mom and dad leaves.

Devangi- so? Are you not?
Amrita- what?
Devangi- I mean you and I are the only one here and brother will be here by evening so...are there not any plans?
Amrita blushed- no...not now..
Devangi- I don't want to hear Daksh's moans tonight so I'll be staying at my friend's tonight
Amrita- Devangi...you little...
Devangi- hehe...aww love you..
__________________________________

*EVENING*

It was time for Daksh to get back home.The door bell rang and Amrita rushed to the main door. She peaked and opened the door.
She was wearing a revealing outfit and that was enough to drive Daksh crazy.

The outfit:

Daksh was already turned on after seeing his lady him his favourite colour

Daksh was already turned on after seeing his lady him his favourite colour. He came inside and slammed the door , holding Amrita by her waist and pinning her on the door. Not even a second late..he untied his blazer and threw it on the sofa. Amrita sways her hand all of his face, lower neck and then to the lower abdomen.

Amrita- Are you not hungry?
Daksh - ofc I'm !

Saying this he slid his hand down her thigh and pulling her dress up. Amrita ran her lips on his neck and started pushing him towards the sofa.

Daksh- Isn't it hot dollface? Should I undress you?
Amrita- I'll do it first.

Amrita pushes Daksh on the sofa and bend down upon him holding his shirt. She pressed her lips and his and meanwhile started undressing his shirt. She unbuttoned his shirt and then her hand slipped down to his lower abdomen. Amrita unlocked the buckle and slowly slid his lower dress out of his legs. Daksh groans a little and then his lust shot to sky, he slipped his hand under Amrita's dress and felt her curves in his hand.
Things were slowly taking off and it was getting hotter in their. It was hard for them to hold it in anymore.

Amrita - I can't wait...I want IT now!
________________________
~TBC~