Part 7-Love is hard

It was like 7:30 in the Damn Morning, and Kirito and Rosic, thought it was Funny, to stand above me, staring down at me. And Startle, me. I looked up into Rosic's, Blue Crystel Diamond, Eyes, and than looked over to Kirito's, beatiful Gold Eyes, That Shine to the Glimps of the Sun. I stood up. Good, morning, Sunshine! I smiled at Bambi. I blushed. Good Morning, Rosic. Good, Morning Bambi. Never thought you'd be up this early. I laughed, at Kirito's Comment. I have been getting up this, early ever sense, My Mother & Father's Death. I seen Rosic, look over to me Quickly and Confused. Bambi? Your Mother and Father's, already Dead? I looked at him thinking about Yesterday. Yes, Rosic... I paused... I caught Kirito's Gaze. Bambi? I'm going to Talk to Rosic, about somethings, okay? I shook my Head, and looked down. "Okay..." I mumbled. Rosic, looked over at Kirito, confused. Follow me, Rosic... I looked back at Bambi, and my Ears went back. Alright? I'm right behind you, Kirito. {they go into the Corn Field} Whats going on, Kirito? Do you like anybody, Rosic? That's a Oddly Specific Question. Don't you think? So you do like someone? Yes. I like Bambi... What! You do!? Yes? How couldn't you? He's so Attractive. I dreamed. I looked over and seen Kirito and Rosic Talking. I wonder, if I ever cross either of there mind...? Do you have your Eye on anyone. Kirito? Yes... But someone already, has there Eye on Him. I sighed. Rosic's Face lit up hearing my Words, come out of my Mouth. I instantly, Regreted saying it. You're Gay? My Ears pinned. I wouldn't Technically, say I'm "Gay." I'm Bisexual. It's okay. I support you. But who do you like? If you don't mind me asking..? My Ears, would Pin. I looked down. Kirito? Is everything okay? I looked up at Rosic. I couldn't hold Tears, back any longer. I like Bambi! I'd yell, loudly on Accident. My Ears, perked up, hearing Kirito, yell he Liked me. My Head, turned to him. Than He caught me Gazing, at me. I turned my Head, and my Face turned Lava Color. And I turned away from him. He heard me... Rosic... But I want you to have him. You deserve him. I don't... Are you sure, Kirito? I don't want to take him, from you, if you want him. Take him. It's going to be okay! I promise you! Thank you, so much, Kirito! Let's go back and you go talk to him. I sighed, sadly. I mumbled: As long as, Rosic is happy... Okay, come on! Come on! I seen Rosic, and Kirito, Bolt over to me. Hey, guys. I said looking at Kirito's, beautiful, Golden Eyes. Kirito, was Blushing while, I Gazed into them. Hey, Bambi...? I need to tell you, something... You don't need to tell me anything... W- What, do you mean? I played Dumb. Kirito... I know... You like... Me... My Eyes, go Big. How did y-you know!? I have my Ways, I lied. Um. Bambi? May I take you to the Corn Field, real QUICK? I looked over at Kirito, Ferious. Uhm.. Sure Rosic... I don't mind? I looked over at Kirito, and sighed, then looked back over. Lead the way my Dear. I blushed, and Looked into, Bambi's Emereld, Eyes. That looks even more beautiful than I Imagined. I chuckled. {they went to the Corn Field} So what's up-- I cut off and Caught her Gaze. I seen her Muscles, were Tense and Worried, with Fear. Are you okay, Rosic? I shook my head, Staring into his Eyes. Uhm... Yes... Excuse me... I Giggled. I stepped closer, to her. I gulped. Um... I was biting my Lip, Nervously. I looked down... Bambi? I looked up her. Yes? I Looked up into his Eyes, again. I... Like... Y- Before she even got the Last Word, out I leaned to Kiss her. I felt his Warm, Lips press against mine. I stiffened. I stepped backward. I looked at her In her beautiful wonderful, Eyes. I like you, to Rosic. But Bambi...? I kept getting stunned by his apperence. Whats up Rosic? I stared, at her. I could tell she was Attracted to me as much as I was Attracted to her. What about, Kirito...? I glanced up at him. What about him? I looked through the Brush, at him. I'll just tell him how I feel. I looked back at Rosic. Just pour your lovely Heart, out my Dear. I smiled. Alright. I giggled, and looked down her and back up her. After you Ma'am. I smiled. Thank you love. I seen Bambi and Rosic, Flirting with each other. I looked over at the Wrong time and they Kissed again? I could Imagine, his Lips pressed against, mine. I sighed, and looked down. Hey, Kirito? Everything okay? I said in a Calm, voice. I looked up, him. His Voice, was so Soft. Y- Yes, Bambi... I looked over at Rosic. Stay here, okay? I nodded. Okay, Bambi. Just tell him how you feel. I will. I love you, so much. Come with me Kirito. Okay... I stiffend up worried. Where are we going, Bambi? I looked up at him. We will just go on a Walk, so we could get our feelings out. I looked down into his, Golden Yellow, Eyes. I stared into, Bambi's Emerald, Green Eyes, that looked like the Grass. We both went Silent for a minute, staring at each other. I closed my Eyes, and took a deep breath. I turned to him. Kirito, I like you too... His Ears, perked (pinned) In suprise. You do, Bambi? I really do. I've liked you sense I met your- I hesitaited. Your... My what? I say in a Soft Tone. Your... Stunning Self! I took a Step closer. But you're dating, Rosic? I know... I... Am... I leaned down. But it still doesn't mean I can't like you. He smiled. Let's get back to, Rosic. I smirked. Alright. *Cliff Hanger!!* What do YOU think is going to happen? Leave a Commet, if you'd like!