𝟎𝟐

Sept. 13 | 14:31

Jemima and her older sister both stood in Chanel as the store worker was showing Kiana a bag she had wanted. It had just come back into stock and she's dragged the younger girl here as they were eating.

"ohhh my goddd! Sissy how good this look on me!", Kiana squealed as she looked at herself in the full body mirror. Jemima laughed as she model walked with the bag around the section of the store they were in, "it look good girl. I'm going to look around to find something to wear tommorow".

"okayy!". As she walked away she could hear her sister obsessing over the limited edition bag and shook her head at her antics.

She looked through the many rails of clothing but couldn't find something to catch her eye.

"Oooo", she mumbled as she picked up a pair of shoes. "Whewww!" She checked the price and quickly put it back down. Her eyes roamed around the store and she soon made her way back to Kiana who was now sat with a store bag, waiting for her, "you don't want nothing".

"Nope. I just remembered i got something I can wear for tomorrow". Both girls made their way out the exit after deciding they'd had enough of the public for the day and walked out to the car.

The small bags Jemima had in her hand, she put them on the floor of the car as Kiana put hers in the backseat. She checked her phone and saw a message from India.

Indii 💓

jemima boo

india baee

😂😂
anywaysss
🤬 u went shopping
without me

hoe u was sleeping
durk answered ur phone talm bout
yeaaa i put her ahh ta sleep

omgggg. he talk to
much.
where you at??

me and kiana just leaving
the mall now

come pick me up
please 🥰🥰
this nigga durk keep talking
about his lame ass party

we'll be there 😂😂

love yuuu 😘😘

loveee u moreee
seen

Jemima hopped out the car and knocked loudly on the front door, "this girl told me she's be ready outside waiting for us

Jemima hopped out the car and knocked loudly on the front door, "this girl told me she's be ready outside waiting for us. Where the hell she at"

After waiting a couple second, she heard the locks turn and the door opened to reveal Dayvon. "Wassup. Watchu doing here? You good? Nobody playing witchu right?", he asked while he brought her in for a hug.

In the car, Kiana rolled down the passenger window, "NIGGA. LET HER GO AND GET INDIA SO WE CAN GO!"

Still holding the petite but thick women in his arms, he looked up outside and shut the door, pulling Jemima inside.

She pulled away laughing, "you did not have to do all that. I didn't know you was going to be here".

They both walked into the lounge room and he sat down trying to pull her too, "no. I literally only came to get India wherever she is".

"Just sit until she come. And you ain't see my car in the drive", he spoke as she sat on the front edge of the couch. "Must have missed it. You be having cars that I don't even know you have"

"Cause i'm really rich as fuck", He went to the camera app on his phone and smiled to flash his grills. Jemima watched and leant her arms back to rest her body weight on it, "you a fool".

"A fool fa you". Jemima threw her head back and laughed loudly while she covered her mouth, "cheesy ass boy"

"Who laughing like a hyena",Durk walked in the room wearing a robe and a bonnet on his head. "I know his big bug eyed ass ain't talking to me", the girl said while she looked at him in disgust.

"Y'all always playing", Von said, watching them both stare at each other to see who'd crack first. "My eyes! My eyes! Drier than a hoes pussy", Durk screamed as he blinked rapidly.

Before anyone could say anything else, India walked into the room making Jemima stand up," fucking finally. Gahdamn".

"I was literally about to get up from my bed when I texted you but i started scrolling through tiktok and forgot", she said as she grabbed her shoes and put them on.

Jemima stood up and made her way to the door. Von followed her with his hands in the front of his bottoms, "I'm going to come over so don't sleep until I get there".

"Okay but you better not come late", She fixed her hair in the mirror in the hallway while on her toes as it was slightly taller. "I won't. I'm gone leave here in a couple hours then go back to mine to get my stuff".

He watched her fix her lashes and held his arms out, "let me get a hug". She turned towards him and smiled, "you so touchy". Never the less, she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders as his circled around her waist.

"Mhm. Gone na fa Kiana start tweaking", he placed a kiss on the side of her forehead causing the girl in his arms to slightly blush. She still felt the same butterflies from when they first got together.

Von opened the door for her just as India finished putting her shoes on and he watched as they almost immediately pulled of after the girls had got in.

short but oh well