𝟐𝟏

March 6 | 01:42
Same night

It had been an hour since the group had finished playing the body shot game, and currently Jemima had dragged Von to the dance floor, India and Denae doing the same to their man.

Suki also brought along Booka who was clearly enjoying his time as him and Suki were all hands on each other.

"Throw that back ma", Von watched Jemima's ass move against him and he grabbed a chunk of it, squeezing it, before letting it go.

She started to smack it against him, feeling both her cheeks clap, but you couldn't hear because of how loud it was.

Von grazed his lip with his tongue and brought his bottom lip into his mouth, sinking his teeth into it.

She felt his hands roam around her lower body and could feel his hard piece every time she threw it back on him.

The song came to an end making Jemima stand up right and she was brought into a kiss as Von held around her throat.

His other hand, went around her waist, bringing her as close to him as he could, making her feel his erect dick.

He parted her lips with his tongue, deepening the act, while massaging her ass in his palms after giving it a smack.

"Yo' sexy ass", he sucked on her bottom lip when they pulled away and she whined feeling him bite it, pulling his face away once he sunk his teeth too far for her liking.

"Okay Edward", she remarked, able to see the small smile on his face from the strobe lights around them.

"I'a drink all your blood. You ever cut yourself?, you'n need no bandaid. I'll clean it", he watched her lip turn up and Jemima was slightly disturbed by his chosen words.

"Just nasty. Your going to end up on them My Strangest Addictions episodes", She held one arm around his shoulders and the other in the back of his hair, lightly scratching at his scalp.

They stood in silence for a while, which Jemima broke when she saw Dayvon stare at her, "What?".

"You so beautiful baby. Even in yo' wig cap", his eyes were low, considering the blunts he rotated with his friends and the alcohol resting in his system.

She looked away, smiling, feeling something turn in her stomach, "You had to say the second part?".

"I'll suck all your toes every night", he ignored her question, taking in her features as he looked down at her, turning her head to face him with his hand.

"Lick between my crack?", Jemima tilted her head, laughing when Von nodded while smiling.

"I luh you. I love all of you", he expressed, kissing the corner of her mouth.

"I love you too. Your so handsome baby", she placed both of her hands on the sides of his face, licking his teeth when they were exposed.

"I have to go to the restroom", he told her, wetting his lips when he licked over them.

"Go then", Jemima said when he didn't make a move and stayed holding on to her.

She laughed when he started walking, making her walk backwards, "It's people in there".

Once they made it inside the restroom, Von opened all the stalls to make sure they were alone. When he saw they were empty, he grabbed Jemima, lifting her up onto the counter, "No it ain't".

With that, he grabbed her up in a passionate kiss, their heads tilting in opposite directions to have better access.

Their heavy breaths mixed in each other's due to the lack of air as they both occupied, too busy indulged in each other to take in the oxygen surrounding them.